What's for breakfast??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Since Breakfast is considered the most important meal of the day, I wondered what's everyone eating for breakfast.

Since I eat breakfast in my car on the way to work, it's usually a Weight Watchers smoothie made with milk and ice. But if I don't even have time for that, it's a mint zoneperfect bar.

You???
  • I really enjoy the Weight Watchers Breakfast Sandwich in the frozen foods. If I'm running late sometimes I'll eat fruit for breakfast or a granola bar. Also, there is this thin "sunflower seed bread", which is 1 point per slice and I put this cinnamon apple margarine spread on it (It's Brummel & Brown and it comes in blueberry, strawberry, or apple cinnamon) and I think that's only one/two more point or so for the amount that I put on it. And it tastes sooo good
  • Every single morning I have a 1/2 cup of All-Bran Extra Fiber with skim milk, a Designer Whey protein drink w/water, and another 10 oz. of water. (Along with my multivitamin and potassium supplement.) I love it!

My next meal is about 3 hours after breakfast, so I never have that mid-morning dip.
  • Since I'm usually on the run in the morning, I'll drink a Slim Fast Low Carb shake and of course my multivitamin pack. It may sound depressing but I'll eat a snack (veggies or nuts) within a couple hours after that.
  • One on my all time favorite foods is what I have for breakfast almost every morning. Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal, YUM! I also like plain instant oatmeal sweetened with equal and cinnamon and a little milk. I'll also grab a mint chocolate Zone Perfect bar if I'm late for work or on the go. And I gotta have my coffee too!

Beverly
  • I had some yogurt first thing, then 2 hrs later I had a lowfat cinnamon muffin (150cal, 4g fat)
  • Usually two slices of whole wheat toast with peanut butter, a container of fat-free yogurt, and a piece of fruit. (If I have time to eat at home, it's an orange or a grapefruit. If not, an apple or banana.)
  • I usually have egg whites and salsa or egg whites with toast.
  • Either raisin and spice oatmeal with skim milk, 2 eggs and a low carb eng muffin, or two pieces of melted nonfat mozzerella on a low carb eng muffin.
  • Hmmm, depends on how much of a rush i'm in or what I feel like...

Berry Smoothies (1/4 cup 1% Milk, 1 Silhouette Yogourt, 1.5 Cups Frozen or Fresh Mixed Berries, 1/4 Cup of Cranberry Juice and a Couple Ice Cubes) YUMMM!!!

Yogourt

Fresh Fruit

And occasionally .... Cereal!
  • during the week, i eat like a hobbit: you know, first breakfast and second breakfast??

first one is either a slice of wasa toast or a couple of whole wheat crackers with turkey and a little cheese... and some tomato

second one is 2 hours later: a deviled egg made with salsa and then a slice or two of wasa crackers with lf cheese and cucumber.
  • I eat brownsugar coated miniwheats with milk and a cup of coffee with cream. I figure it is the morning and I can use the fiber and calories to get me reved up
  • 2 poached eggs, sprinkled with salt free seasonings (Mrs Dash Spicy, McCormick's garlic pepper or Salt-free garlic herb seasoning), and a little Parmesan cheese

2 slices whole grain bread, toasted

1-2 servings fruit (a pint of blueberries or strawberries or an apple)

8 oz coffee + 8 oz skim = much cheaper than Starf*cks
  • All-bran cereal, banana and milk.
  • I think I'd like to try starting to have egg beaters occasionally for breakfast with some peppers and a lil' cheese... Has anyone tried them? What are they like?