Newbie here

• I'm new here and new to Atkins. I just started on Sunday so I'm on day 3 and am feeling pretty good so far! Just wanted to tell a little about me:

My name is Stephanie and I live just outside of Cincinnati, OH in Northern KY. I work full time in Cincinnati as a Supervisor for a computer helpdesk. I have been married for 7 years (in August) to my husband Rob. We have 3 daughters (Sydney, -stepdaughter- 10, Ryan-6, and Sophie-3 this month). Before I had Ryan I weighed around 135-140. While pregnant with her I gained a whopping 60 pounds. Of course I did not lose that weight, couldn't get hardly any to come off and stayed around 185 for the next 3.5 years. Then I got pregnant again with Sophie and only gained 23# this time. (She was a big fat healthy baby, too!) 6 weeks after she was born I was down to 178 and have pretty much stayed right around there up to now.

I am ready to lose this weight. I have been reading here for a few days now and am eager to join!

Start Date 7/20/04
    174/174/138
  • Hi Stephanie! Welcome! You picked a wonderful place to get started. This board is full of awesome ladies. I can't wait to get to know you more and watch the pounds come off.
  • Welcome!

Be sure to check out the FAQ's in the 'stickies' at the top of the forum and jump on in!
  • Hi Stephanie and welcome. Randi said it perfectly----the women here are great! Not only for advice but for inspiration as well. They give you pep talks and also support Join us in the daily chat.
  • WHOOOHOOO STEPHANIE IS THE ONE !!! Welcome aboard and we hope your journey is a good one.

Hope to see you on the daily's