Calorie Counters Clublette

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • Maat, welcome back!

Angie, welcome to the group! I also just have a few more pounds to go, and this forum has helped me stay focused, and the ladies on this post have been a great source of encouragement and inspiration.

I finally did get my bathroom scale working so that the body fat monitor is functioning. My percent fat was quite a bit lower than I thought it would be, which makes me wonder if I should re-adjust my goal weight. In fact, I think I'll just start going by measurements, because my pants are lose and yet I've gained weight. The weight lifting is starting to pay off, I think.

Well, this week is going to be crazy busy. We are having our housewarming party on Saturday, and school starts again on Monday, which means that I have a full set of assingments to do before then. Time to get moving!
  • hi, im new to the board but i'd love to join the calorie counters. i have been counting calories religiously for 3 years now and everytime i slack off, i gain a little weight back. right now i am using fitday to count calories in and out. my intake daily is about 1500- 1700 calories. i am a true believer that calories count. (and i like clubs) so sign me up.