Who'da Thunk It???

• I wore my pedometer tonight during my weekly Wal Mart trip. I logged almost 2 miles in there! I was 48 steps short of 2. I couldnt believe it! Now I have a really good excuse to make a run to Walley World! (My favorite place!)
    How do you all sneak in some exercise during you day?
  • My walk from the train station to my work (takes about 10 mins) is a definete for the day as I have no other way to work.

I find excuses to get up and walk around at work rather than being stuck sitting at my desk all day.

Shopping is always a good one too but will be even better when I can fit into the clothes I want.
  • Glad to know that shopping counts - I havent been to the gym the last couple of days, but I have been on some serious shopping trips....including the 10 min walk from my house to the train station (and back).....thanks for the reassurance!

Celina - you'lle be in those clothes some day soon, just you see!
  • I just basically don't even use the car anymore unless I have to go a long distance. Before I would drive to the quick mart for this and that when it is less than a half mile away. Now I always walk it. I don't care anymore if I can't find a parking spot at the front of the store, I figure that the walk won't hurt. I've learned that what even seems like the smallest amount of exercise all adds up by the end of the day.