Weekly Weigh-in Week starting Sunday, June 27

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • In response to requests, here is a weekly weigh-in thread. Post your loss on your weigh-in day.
  • WOOOO!!! After my first week on P1, I lost 7 pounds ! I stuck to the diet all week and did 3 days of strength training. This week I'm adding in some cardio (I have an elliptical machine at home that I love). Usually my weight loss always slows the second week so I wanted to add in more exercise to maximize the fat burning. I got on and off the scale at least 10 times this morning to make sure what I was seeing was correct. I do have to admit that I had one SMALL bite of a potato skin yesterday and 1 lick of ice cream but it was only because I was out all day and a little hungry. Either way I am very proud of myself and can't wait to see what happens next week!
  • I got serious this week and went onto a strict Phase II. My weight had gone up to 203.7 due to all the stress of the past month. I am 198.6 this morning!
  • Hello Everyone,

I recently started this a few weeks ago...This past weekend I went out of town to some baseball games with my family...and well they don't exactly serve the best of foods at the games...so I cheated some and felt bad about doing so...I thought I would gain all the weight I had lost back...but I didn't...I gained some but maybe like 2lbs...not too bad...so I'm back to phase one for maybe a week. I weighed today and was 234! Not too bad!

Jess
  • Here's the start of my weekly weigh-ins:

BEGINNING WT: 170 (as of 05/14)
    JULY START WT: 151.4
    JULY GOAL WT: 142.00
    LBS LOST: 18.6
    LBS TO GOAL: 21.4

Updated July 2, 2004

PRESENT WT: 151.8
    WEIGHT DIFFERENCE: +.4
    LBS LOST: 18.2
    LBS TO GOAL: 21.8

Updated July 9, 2004

PRESENT WT: 150.8
    LBS LOST: 19.2
    LBS TO GOAL: 20.8
  • Loss?
    I'm at 194ish.
  • Down 5.2 pounds this week and starting Phase II

Doreen
  • Okay weekly weigh in- 210 on Monday 6/28 Thats 18 lbs in 2 weeks

to everyone else!!!
  • I was stalled for awhile at 150, went back to phase 1 and lost 3. Then finally lost another pound this week on my first week on phase 2. So I have lost 5 total toward my June goal. Only 3 left. Not looking good but I'm over half!
  • This was day one for me with phase 1..Yeah such a fun thing to start a new way of eating. starting wieght for me on Jun 27th was 162.5/ 162/130

Jen
  • I am up a frigging pound- 160.
  • June 30-148
  • I am 187 which is down 1 pound. I was a half pound lighter for two days but it didn't stick.
  • june 30- 237.5
  • Hi, all!

After my crazy plateauing from 285-287 last weigh in, I'm now down to 280, at least a five pound loss for this week! Yippee! Only four more pounds to my mini goal!