Friday Chat - June 25th

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Stay off the foot!

There are exercises you can still do while staying off your feet. How about hitting the weights? Or Pilates?
  • So my eye is doing much better, LOL. The nurse finally called just before noon and told me to get a lubricant eye drop. I am explaining to her that it is not my eye, it is the eyelid, LOL, and she told me to believe her, it actually made sense to her, of course I was skeptical, but I went got it and used it. Then she told me to do a compress of cold water not ice since ice could be too traumatic. So now with both using the eye drop and several compressed cold water I feel that the puffiness has gone down.

Thank you guys for all your support. I was pretty irritated this morning and needed to talk it out so I can get it out of my system.

Have a great weekend.
  • Rachel: Glad you are feeling better.
  • Rachel: glad to hear your eye is doing better

Star: I don't have pilates...but maybe now's the time to hit hubby up on getting it (if I could find it around here in stores).

Jane: Hope you're having a great day!!

I have NO clue how to stay off my foot. I never realised how BORED I'd be!! I'm hoping to talk DH into going to get some movies. He's gotta work tomorrow. ADD to that I've got the stupid munchies. Thank goodness for the strawberries lol. I'm doing my best to NOT eat them ALL up---What I'm really hungry for is strawberries dipped in whipped topping. So if we go get movies I'm hoping to get some heavy cream.
  • I just volunteered to work Saturday for about 6 hours. One of the big wigs demanded that my team get a huge project done by Monday. It will be time and a half at least.

I really needed this weekend!

Damn....the guilt got to me. No one seemed to be volunteering.

Damn Irish guilt!
  • you guys are funny!

Brenda - Target sells the basic 3-DVD set of Winsor Pilates. I highly recommend them. And careful with the strawberries or you're gonna regret it!

Jane - *giggle* I remember when guilt used to get to me! :*snort*
  • Star: NOT FUNNY!

• it's TOTALLY funny!
  • Note to self......next time before you volunteer for something find out if anyone else did!

I just found out that 8 people in other office are working too! Damn guilt!
  • I think I just peed my pants a little.
  • Maybe you should have your bladder "surgically enhanced" like I did! nanner, nanner, nanner!
  • Surgically enhanced?
  • That was my question!!!
  • I can laugh with no worries now!!!! And sneeze too!!!!!

That is the surgery I had this past fall. They slung the sucker up.
  • I think I need that!!! I would love to laugh w/out worrying about peeing