Weekly Exercise Log: 5/9 -- 5/15

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Record what you do here!
  • didn't go to the gym today, but did walk 3 dogs at the animal shelter (I volunteer) for 15 minutes each.
    :-)
  • SUNDAY:
    Pilates:30 minutes
    Home Training: 15mins
    Ab work: 5mins
    other activities: 30mins
    GO to doctor tomorrow so not sure if ill get to exercise
  • Monday:
    3-mile walk
  • Jina can you tell me about the equator trek? I've seen lots of signatures with it in them but I have no idea what it's all about? Thanks!
  • Sure, Jaime! It's our little "project" on the Atkins board. We're trying to make it around the world (at the equator) in a year. We track miles from exercise by adding the number of miles recorded (if you are able to count mileage). Otherwise, if you do another activity, like weights, a video or other type of exercise that doesn't have a odometer, every 20 minutes is counted as 1 mile. Does that make sense?

In my signature, I'm just keeping track of my individual total. On the Atkins board, we have our group totals.
  • Monday:
    5k run (34 min. 24 sec. including a 4 min. warm-up walk)
  • Mon:
    45 min. run/walk outdoors (we did some of each for various stretches)
  • Monday:
    Had doctors app took all day long but did do a lil bit of exercise

Pilates: 31mins
  • monday-35 min cardio-elliptical/stairmill
    tuesday chest, back, shoulders w/weights and quick 5 min on the elliptical.
  • monday
    squezed in a 30 min. walk just before dark... in the rain. It wasn't to bad though, would actually been quite enjoyable without the wind!
  • Monday:
    Walk 2 miles
    Crunches-50
    Push-ups-12
    Stretched out muscles-15 min
  • spent some quality time on the eliptical this morning! 35 minutes for tuesday!
  • Tues:
    12 min. stairclimber
    20 min. run @ 5.6 mph
    5 min. walk (cooldown)
    20 min. weights
  • Tuesday:
    30 min. walk
    40 min. weights