I've already met my Goal For May!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Happy Mothers day!!!!

I have already lost my 8lbs I pledged for the month of may!!!! I was 242 when I weighed in on May 1st and today I was 232!!! I've been working hard, eating right and walking 2 miles a day almost everyday!! Its Paying off!!
    I just wanted to share my good news with all of you!!

Michelle
  • Just Wanted To Say Congrats To You!

You Are Doing Very Welll!!!!!!!!

I Am Down 5 Of My 8 So Far So I Know I Will Make It!

Have A Wonderful Mothers Day!
  • YAY!!! That's a great job you did AND encouraging!

I am down 6 of my 10 already in 6 days now...

You are an inspiration!!!!!!
  • Congratulations, girls!
  • You all are doing so wonderful!!! Keep it up!!
    Michelle
  • Congrats!!!!!
    you are awesome!
  • See how fast those scales moved??? I'm so impressed -- and imspired
  • That is awesome! Congrats to all of you for sticking to it! Michelle Rae, you have less than a hundred pounds to go! That is so wonderful!!!
  • I sooo can't wait til I get to One-derland!!!

Michelle
  • Congratulations!!! Keep up the good work!
  • oh man i am so HAPPY for you chicks who have already met your goals!!! i just would like to know how you do it!! i am not in ww but my friend is and she is helping me with keeping pts but i dont seem to budge from190. any advice you chickies can give???
  • Congratulations to all of you "losers"!! That's great inspiration for those of us who have sticky scale needles.
  • ok chicks i keep hearing you all talk about sbd...i was told there are 3 diffrent books. can you tell me whic is the first one i should buy.i want to have an incredible amount of results the way you ladies are having.
  • It is the turquoise book called the south beach diet I believe they only have it in hardback or thats the only way I've seen it then they have a small paperback supplement called "good fats, good carbs" and then there is the orange cookbook. Hope this helps.
    Michelle
  • Oh I forgot to add (for Puerto Rican Goddess) I also walk Daily between 2 and 4 miles, as well as following the sbd, and I take a weight loss medication (prescription) and that could be why I have such excellent results. I've also found that I don't usually consume more than 1000 calories a day and thats because of my medication and also I've always felt fufilled while on sbd I've never felt like I wasn't getting enough and there were times when I was like ok I'm really hungry so I'll have a little extra for dinner, well, I never eat the extra!! I also try to have 2 cups of salad with my supper every night since I like my evening meal to be bigger so I have smaller portions of meat and more veggies lol did any of that make sense, sorry if I'm rambling its time for bed and my thoughts are scrambled.
    Goodnight
    michelle