Hello from lots of May fat chicks in UK #21

You're on Page 2 of 18
Go to
  • People missing hmm Where are they?
  • Super. Vest tops? My arms don't like them

Kirsty. Scream away

Cat, Teel and Tracy it's still hot here The Sunny North
  • hey super how was the movies what did you see?
  • yeah vegie it was lovely here today but got chilly was blooming freezing when i took the dogs out at 10
    kirsty
  • Aww hope the dogs had jumpers on Kirsty.
  • nope but they can move faster than me and benjys got a really thick coat and cleo doesnt stand still long enough to fel the cold
    kirsty
  • My arms don't particularly like vest tops either but I figure that if I get my boobs to look tempting enough then nobody will bo looking at my arms - lmao.

The film was ok. I go to the cinema approx twice a week. Say "Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind" (or something like that - lol) last night. It was ok. Have seen better but then I am not a big fan of Jim Carrey. Saw "The Butterfly Effect" on Wednesday. We walked out half-way through. I am not easily offended but in my opinion it should never have been rated a 15. The was a bit where a mother and baby got blown up, a little boy set fire to a dog in a sack, loads of other horrible stuff but worst of all peadophilia. Certainly wouldn't reccomend that film and there was nothing in the write up to suggest that it would be like that.

Going to see "50 First Dates" on Wednesday. That looks quite good.

Not sure what we are up to today but probably more tidying up - yuk.
  • Hi girls
    Have been busy, busy busy. DId a thorough (sp)? spring clean of Hannah's room on Saturday and got down to nitty gritty places around the rest of the house as well. Was absolutely knackered when I stopped at the end of the day, but everywhere looked spiffy so I was a happy bunny.
    My eating has been ok apart from Saturday when I over indulged with a couple of shandies and a piece of lemon merangue (sp)/ pie, oh yes, and peanuts! AGH!
    Went out shopping yesterday for baby shower gifts, two girls I work with are having babies five weeks apart so we are throwing them a baby shower next weekend. Cost me a bloody fortune and I had to stop myslef buying more stuff as it was all so cute.
    We've had nice weather recently, but today is cooler, of course this is cos our heating gets turned off for the summer months and we always have a few chilly days when that happens. Quite muggy out though but temps supposed to drop through the day don't know what to wear to work now.
    Right, better go and jump in the shower and get the kids moving. The start of another week
    Have a good day everyone
  • Have decided what we are doing today. We are going out for lunch and then for a long walk. Not sure where we are walking to yet but I am sure that the kids will find something to moan about - lol.
  • Pooh! Forgot you're all off today with it being May Day. Anyone dancing round the may pole then?
    Not fair that I have to go to work. I should have all British holidays off I reckon Maybe I should have that put in next years contract...LOL!
  • chris i would i mean why should you have to work when we all arent nice to hear from you we had you posted as M.I.A. glad you had fun shopping i hate shopping
    kirsty
  • Quote:
    The was a bit where a mother and baby got blown up, a little boy set fire to a dog in a sack, loads of other horrible stuff but worst of all peadophilia.
    I can not take cruelty of dogs even if it's pretend there should be special dog warnings on film and tv.

I been for long walk. There was a man strapped to a plane zooming about above my head, scary. Just had lovely tesco veg tikka curry 9.5 syns mmm
  • ive seen half of the buterfly effect and i really enjoyed it i dont think they dwell on the nasty stuff and you dont actually see anything
    its just insinuated thats how they gopt ther 15 ill have to watch the other half to see if it gets worse
    kirsty
  • It was the peodophilia that really got to me. I work for probation and so I am not naive (sp?). I know what goes on in the world. I just think that perhaps something in the write up should have suggested that this was part of the story line. I suffered sexual abuse as a child at the hands of my step-father and so found this particularly difficult to watch. I double checked when I got home and nothing at all in the write up suggested that this would feature in the film. I agree that they didn't show all the nasty stuff but you knew it was there. You did see some nasty bits such as the boys father being killed.
  • they said that the reason it got a 15 was because it was only suggested but im a nasty ***** i like seeing people get there comuppance and it made me think of things you always wish you could change but i must watch the second half and ill let you know if it gets worse or better and some stupid person who reviewed the filw said at least it wasnt drugs and violence MY GOD what film was he watching as it wasnt this one
    kirsty