IT's the little things.....

• Okay time to do a little things check!!!

(for those of you that don't know take a little time to recognize the changes your body or mind is accomplishing and list it)

1. I bought and XL shirt from the ladies dept and it actually fits!!! I went from a 3XL in mens t-shirts to a ladies XL t-shirt since 10/03!! Amazing!

2. ONe of my legs is fatter than the other, but the one that is not so fat looks good!

3. muscles are popping up all over my body and I can feel them under the tummy fat!

Thats all I can think of for right now. Oh and......my underware is too big!! hahaahahahaha it's TRUE!
  • The little things....

While lying in bed at night I felt strange protrusions and got scared...and then realized it was my hip bones....
  • Marie. You mean that deformity in my chest is my rib cage???

Hmmm....the little things..........I feel a million times better mentally and physically, I get off my butt and DO things now and I have lots more energy. That in itself is worth it, even without the weightloss.....sorta
  • Little things:
    I can now put my wedding rings (and all my other rings) on...but now have to get the rest of my rings smaller as they fall off me.

My jeans are loose (went from size 14 to now size 10)

I can now see over my boobs (well, I now see my stomach but eventually I'm hoping to look down and see my feet )
  • While out dancing last weekend, a complete stranger called me tiny. OMG I wanted to cry and kiss him.
  • A coworker who I haven't seen in a while didn't recognize me from behind, when I turned around her jaw dropped and she said I was sooo skinny now. When I told her I wanted to lose 20 more lbs she said she didn't know where it was gonna come from.
  • I just realized I've dropped from a size 18 to a size 10! A 10 is the smallest I've been in my adult life. Since I still have 30 pounds to lose, does this mean I could go smaller??? Ooh! Excitement!!

Shimma: I had a similar response. When I told someone I still needed to lose 30 pounds, they asked if I was sure. They said I looked skinny enough.
  • Jina, that's awesome!!!! Wa-hooooooooooooo!
  • YEAH JINA!!!! excellent job!!! What an inspiration you are!!