freedietpills.com Beware

• Hello,

I just want to warn you of a company on the internet that my husband and I recently donated 60.00 dollars to unwillingly.

Thier web site advertised a new product that is still being researched. If you pay 9 dollars a month they supposedly send you the product and you are obligated to review it.

Well, first they deducted three times the ammount stated from our account. That was over one month ago. I have yet to receive the product and they will not reply to my inquiries. Today I returned to the site to contact them again and now I cant even send a message.

We have to cancel our credit cards and chalk this one up to stupidity. I will never buy anything like this off of the internet again.

Just wanted to pass the info on.

It is called genical and the website is freedietpills.com.
  • Besides cancelling your credit card, have you initiated chargeback proceedings against these scam artists via the bank that issued your card?? I suggest you do so right away, and while you're at it, contact the Better Business Bureau at www.bbbonline.com and let them know about these hosers.
  • Mrs. Jim

Thank you for the advice. I will do that. Great idea!
  • thanks for the warning