Cool Exercise Opportunity

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey, this looks like a cool thing we could do! Go to http://www.presidentschallenge.com and check it out, there's a fitness log, a plan, all this cool stuff. Let's do it!!!
  • Wow, that is totally cool! Thanks for the great info -- I signed up as an individual but if we start a group, I would love to be in that!

• Wow...that is so cool....Apryl, how did you find this? I am up for it....you wanna sign up as a group.
  • I don't know if I'd trust our president to wash my dog, let alone pick out a fitness plan for me. Sorry, didn't mean to be political, or negative.

It does look like something we might want to try. What does everyone else think?
  • Well, I'm absolutely with justaprettyface on the whole George W as our leader thang, but the program does sound interesting, and I'd be happy to be a part of this motley crew in participating! Increasing my exercise is definitely a current focus for me, so the timing's right, and it seems completely manageable. Why don't we set a deadline for getting started, post it in a separate thread devoted specifically to enrollment, and then go ahead and do it?
  • Sounds like a great idea. Just let me know what thread you want made a sticky!

I'll be right there with you!!!
  • Apryl, you want to take the lead on this since you came up with this fabu idea? If you need any help, just let me know!
  • Looks like a great thing. Count me in. FYI--> I think this program's been around for years regardless of who's been the Prez. I seem to recall them giving out these Presidential Fitness Awards back in high school
  • Yea, Dawnyal is right, they give 'em out in middle school

Soo..... are your screen names there going to be the same as they are here?
  • For me, yes.
  • mine is
  • Yup, same here.
  • Apryl -

did you start a group out there? My name will be the same.
  • My screen name is the same too!
  • YOUR GROUP NAME IS: 100lb. Clubbers
    YOUR GROUP ID NUMBER: 10108
    YOUR GROUP PASSWORD: 3fc

OK.... let's see how this goes. So far I'm the only one in the group