Floozie's March Walking/Exercise

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Please Post Your Daily Walking Or Exercise Here.

Come On And Join Us!!! Make A Walking Or Exercise Goal With Us!!! It Will Be Fun And We Can All Lose Weight And Get Into Shape!!!

What's YOUR Goal????

• My goal is my usual 100 miles of running.

Mar.2
    3.5/100
  • Thanks Sherry!

march 1 5 miles

march 2 6 miles

Total 11 miles....goal minimum 100 miles

• Starting this month my goal is to do some kind of excerise 4 days a week for 30 minutes.

Monday....walked 1/2 mile
    Tuesday....walked 1 mile....my legs are sore too I'm out of shape...LOL

deb
  • Yipee Debbie your here....right on girl. Nice to see you.
  • Hi Ladies!! I don't walk often I guess that is why I never posted. If You can post any exercise I usually exercise 4-5 days a week. Do we start with a goal for the month? Then we post daily what we did. Is that right? If I do anything wrong or forget something let me know.
    Ok. My goal for March is to do a Curves workout at least 4 days a week. And I have been wanting to start walking more so I am going to set a goal of 3 miles a week. For a total of 12 miles this month. Hopefully I can do more but I am going to expect that much out of myself. I'll let you know tonight what I accomplished.
    Tina
  • Tina great goals for the month. I walk, bike, lift weights and do aquafit. I count 20 minutes of moderate exercise as a mile or 10 minutes of hard activity as a mile.
  • I'm back...2 days in a roll...LOL

I went to the YMCA as a guest with my daughter today. We worked out for over an hour and I loved it. So guess what...I joined!!! They go by your income so my monthly payments aren't too expensive. It is so beautiful, like a country club. They have all the latest equipment, a heated pool, whirlpool, sauna, steamroom and best of all a personal trainer that you can make appoinments with. My appointment is Friday afternoon. She can tell me what equipment is best for me. I'm excited!!

See ya tomorrow....deb
  • Dee & Shelley......I'M BACKKKKKK!! Now that it's nice weather and I'm in the spring mood, I have started walking!! Thanks for wondering where I'm at!! As always, Ya'll are doing great!!!!

Debbie,
    WTG on walking & working out! I'm glad you joined the YMCA. Good for you! I wish I could afford it! WE CAN MAKE OUR GOALS THIS TIME!!

Tina,
    I'm glad you joined us!!! WTG on the Curves workouts!! If I don't stick to my routine of walking, I'm expecting a big butt kick! Thanks for joining us!!

March Goal: 30 Miles

Tuesday:Walked 1/2 Mile
    Wednesday:Walked 1/2 Mile & did 30 sit-ups

1/1/30
  • I wish there was a YMCA close to me. That sounds like it would be fun. I think that is why I like Curves. My routine is set out for me and I know exactly what to do.

Today I did my 30 minute curve workout and walked 1 mile. See you here tomorrow!
    Tina
  • Hey this is exciting......lots of people to exercise with. Great!

6/17/100

• I worked out this afternoon for an hour at the Y. I got in the whirlpool for about 10 minutes afterwards and it felt great. When I started to get out my legs felt like jelly...LOL.

Weigh-in today....LOST 4 pounds!!

228...8 days down...88 to go!~~
  • Wow!!! This place is really hopping!! I haven't been here for a couple of days and now we have lots of company! I didn't run today or yesterday. I have a tooth that is really hurting. I need a root canal and the dr gave me penicillin today, which I just had filled, so I really don't want to run with my tooth hurting. I probably won't be able to run until Sunday, since Sat. I've got OM competition. Congratulations to all you exercisers!!
  • Hi guys, I've never posted here before, but I been having some motivation issues with exercising and this spot has so much going on that I find it motivating just reading. So hopefully you will all rub off on me. I've been trying to get up early to do my watp video(walking away the pounds) and now I think I will put it here in black and white. My goal is to to the 1mile video 2x and the 2 mile video 2x this coming week and by months end I would like that to be the 2mile & 3 mile videos. So thanks for the motivation. (and for letting me nose my way in here)
  • Welcome Donna. Keep us posted how you are doing.

6/23