Speak up!

• Hey all -

Several months ago, I posted about this, but didn't get much response. So I'm after it again.

There is a section on the 3FC website for diet reviews. Atkins, of course, has gotten a bad rap from a bunch of misinformed people. Please take a couple of minutes to visit the review section, see what's been said, and post your own review of this woe.

Let's set the record straight!!!

Low Carb Reviews

Thanks
  • Ok.. I cant figure out how to leave a review of my own I never claimed to be the brightest star in the sky
  • LOL. I went through the same thing. I read somewhere (a screen popped up) that they weren't taking anymore reviews. Maybe it was a glitch on my end.
  • Sorry Star...I must be missing something too....can't seem to find how to write a review. Let us know.
  • Ok, that's totally weird. Leenie, you're in with the powers that be. Any idea what's up with the reviews?
  • I just tried to reply and I can't figure out how to use the site either - Let us know and I'll write my review of the Atkins...which is pretty good.
  • Ok, you guys are off the hook for now!

I sent a message to the powers that be and it turns out that when we moved to the new forum style, some clashes developed between the registration for the forum and the registration for the reviews. So, rather than have us all re-register in order to do reviews, they're working on re-writing the code that will allow us to just go in and take care of it.

I'll keep checking and let you know when it's working
  • Sorry I got to this late, thanks for taking care of it. By all means, always feel free to go strait to the admin's before me. They are on top of things 24/7.
  • Sorry Star ai tried too but couldn't leave a review