Happy Birthday Dowsx4!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday Dear Julie,
    Happy Birthday to you!!

Happy Birthday Sweetie!! Hope you get everything that you are wishing for!

Love Ya!!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • Happy Birthday Julie
  • Happy birthday julie Have a blast! You're queen for a day!
  • happy happy happy birthday!!!! hope it's full of hugs and kisses and presents and chocolate!!!!!
  • Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday. And a hello to the rest of you.
  • Happy, happy Birthday Julie!! What are you doing to celebrate?
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE
    YOU GO GIRL
    Hope you have many, many, more.
  • Happy, happy birthday, Julie!!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLIE!!!!! Hope your guys have a great night planned for you!!!!
  • Happy Birthday!
  • Happy birthday, Julie! Hope you had ( and are still having) a great day - it's not quite over yet!
  • Thanks ladies! I went out for dinner and my present will be in the form of a gym membership hopefully tommorow. And we are going shopping saterday and i will pick out my own present then cause hubby couldnt decide what to get me!

Mary What a great person to quote today incase you didnt know it is also abraham lincolns birthday today too!
  • I know - I love Lincoln! When I was a kid, we used to get 2 days off in February , one for Lincoln's b-day and one for Washington's. That was back in the old days before they 'invented' Monday holidays. Holidays used to be celebrated on the actual day of their happening. Don't I sound like an old geezer? I'm only 43, but I like to act like an old, old lady sometimes!
  • Happy Belated Birthday!

What did you do?
    Miss Chris