New Years Challengers Vs. Labor Day Challengers Week3

• Even though we have moved locations I am sure that we may have a few on lookers still...so I am leaving the bottom part of this post as-is.....
    NOW FOR THIS WEEK! WAY TO GO GIRLS! I still can't get any of the smiley to work for me.... But I so badly want them to be there!

This week on average we did do better than last... however our average is 1.23 pounds per person and the other team's was 1.32 pounds per person.... Congrats to our opponents on yet another great week of determination and persistance!
    Jenn4Jesus------------>193/193/189=4
    Cat90------------------->159/158.5/157.5=1.5
    Dewcan---------------->197.5/197/193.8=3.7
    Chacha----------------->178/179/177.8=0.2
    Kentuckygal----------->192 (no report)
    Southernbutterfly---->144.8 /144.6=0.2
    Christian--------------->152/152/151=1
    Carlie------------------->238/238/237=1
    Newmetobe----------->236(no report)
    Jessi1217-------------->238/232=6.0 (NO REPORT)
    Aquareggie------------>173.5(no report)
    dav310----------------->190/190/189.5=.5
    Angehopeful----------->155/152/153=2.0
    HvnlySunshine-------->196/195=1(NO REPORT)

***Fun Facts*****
    Total loss for the week****12.1 pounds loss+ 1 pounds gained
    For a total loss of 11.1 divided by 9 actives this week=1.23 pound average per person.....

Our combined weight is 2,642.8 pounds in week one
    Our average weight is 188.77

Best wishes to our competition!We look forward to becoming great friends with you all!

The post that explains what were doing:

I just received a post from Labor Day Challengers.....
    Instead of joining our group they want to challenge our group.... Pound for pound...every week and then a total on New Years Day! They would like to start on November 1st and work threw the rest of the year. What do you all think? I think it would be fun, encouraging and motivating! And I think we could give them a "run for their money" so to speak. I mean afterall we rock don't we? I think we are all pumped enough to take on this challenge.

Our origional posthought I would remind you all of my origional post:

Okay ladies..... Before you grumble that it's not even fall yet.... let me stop and remind you that I heard a million times last year (in the month of December) "If I would have only started sooner".... okay.... okay...... so here is your reminder.
    Some of us have got 20 pounds to loose, some of us 40, maybe even more.... Lots of us made the commitment that "next year my New Years resolution will be Not to have to loose weight".... So it's time to get your buns in gear and make a commitment.

Anyone game for a good challenge? Threw several Holidays, cold weather, changing schedules???? Only serious loosers or looser wanna-be's need apply!

I would like to find a good group of ladies who will commit to the long haul.... sadly most will drop out!...... No shaggers please!

I promise to motivate, encourage and be accountable.....Wouldn't it be wonderful to wear that sexy Christmas dress? Even if it was just for your husband?

Here's to an excellent week ladies.... lets kick some buns!

• hello ladies,
    i have lost one pound this week and hope for a better week next week. sorryit was not more but at least it was something. jenn i had a nice chat tonight and hope we can do it again soon. i hope everyone has a great week and i will try to post more this week. i did not post my weight loss because i dont know when to post it. i weight in on modays so should i post it then or when you all post yours. please let me know. thanks alot. good luck to everyone.
    laurie