The pictures you've all been waiting for!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Thanks you guys! I really do love and rely upon the support I get here. Maybe someday I'll be brave enough to post a picture without the oh-so-flattering coat to hide the scary spots!

We're gonna be gorgeous!
  • Star! I love that coat! And you have done some fabulous work there girl! Congratulations! I am dying to get to 160 myself!

Ignore that hate mail... that person has NO IDEA what they are talking about! You are so awesome!
  • wow! You sure have done great. You started in July and lost all that and I've only lost 35 in almost a whole year. MY weightloss is at a very slow pace and even seems to be stopping for a rest every now and then. It's so frustrating.
  • You look fantastic!!!!!
    Wow!!!
    Don't forget that we didn't put the weight on overnight. Try and have patience with yourself. I look at the difference between the first two pictures and I almost fell out of the chair. YOu are stunning. What a transformation, girl. You should be sooo proud. Just keep it up. You are totally worth it.
    Jamie
  • star--i had to bump this up. you have really changed a lot. you are absolutely beautiful in all three pictures!
  • AWESOME PICS STAR! I love your new avatar too!

Miss Chris
  • Star you have done so great!! Wow. I have some similar picts on the 100 club. (65 lbs) but alas I went off plan gained stress and lost my self, and ate everything in site. (Not good) I am back where I started you give me hope again!! What a great Babe!!!
  • Oh God! I'm blushing again!

Thanks for the compliments. You're the best!
  • Star: I can only say what I said the other day... you are officially now my inspiration!! ( think I typoed the first time and said you were NOT my inspiration, but I hope you understood!)

You look fabulous, you have such an incredibly upbeat attitude, and I personally look forward to seeing your shining (and thin) face each day when I catch up on posts. You show us irrefutable proof that WE CAN DO IT!

P.S. -- Make sure you keep that coat in good shape for Kim!
  • Yeah !! Ditto's Star, hey when you hit goal, and you will, your not going to leave us are you ?
  • Never! I'm not here just to meet my goal. I want to see everyone else do it, too! This is such a great group - I don't want to leave!

Hey, Leens - can we get a sticky thread started called Progress Pics or something of the sort?
  • Sure thing Star !!

Swisssssssssssh Done ~~