Exercise Thread Week of October 12th

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Sunday-15 minutes cardio (was in a bad mood and gave up)

Monday-Charlene Prickett Get the Fat Off-30 minutes cardio
    Leisa Hart-TNT ABS
    Tamilee Webb-10 minute seated stretch

Tuesday: Leisa Hart combination workout-cardio/interval/abs/thighs toning-30 minutes

Tamilee Webb-I Want Those Arms-15 minutes

Wednesday-15 minutes exercise bike-had trouble sleeping and was too wiped out to do a video

Thursday-Tamilee Webb Fit to the Hits rock hard assets-30 minutes

quick fix power yoga-ten minutes

Friday

Saturday

Sherry
  • Walked over a mile.. (in the cold!) got a newspaper and 2 donuts - one for the kid and for hubby - no donut for me!
  • WAY TO GO on the dounut!! (And the walk!)
  • Sunday-Leslie Sansone Weight Loss Walk-three miles (45 minutes)

Monday-Curves (30 minutes)

Tuesday-Leslie Sansone Weight Loss Walk-2 miles (30 minutes)

Wednesday-Curves (30 minutes)

Thursday-Leslie Sansone Weight Loss Walk-2 miles (30 minutes).

Friday-Curves (30 minutes)

Saturday-Leslie Sansone Weight Loss Walk-3miles (45 minutes)
  • Sunday- 2.0 mile charity walk, and 17,000 steps for the day after I did other charity work and went shopping. Has everyon one gotten the hint yet its NBCAM!

Monday- Get my *** to the gym for a killer UBWO and a 15 min HITT on the treadmill
    Plan for Tuesday- Yoga and a 20 min HIIT
    Plan for Wednesday-LBWO and a 15 min HIIT
    Plan for Thursday- 30 min aerobics tape and 4-6 Pilates positions
    Plan for Friday- Killer UBWO and 15 min HIIT

Let ya'll know how I do! Plus pedometer is on everyday I will get 10-15K steps.
    Miss Chris
  • Monday.. I walked 1 mile durning my lunch at work
  • Got Mondays WO done and did 12,000 steps on the old pedometer. Off to the gym for my HIIT!

Miss Chris
  • I have a stupid question. Iam at least 100 poundsoverweight. I have always wanted to try rollerblading. Is it possible for people my size4?? Does anyone rollerblade on here that needs to lose 100 pounds or more??

Lisa
  • You can do anything you want to do, your probably just going to want to start slow and see how your legs handle it. But as long as your resonably healthy WHY NOT? Feck I do Yoga and touch my toes and twist and bend and I am 70 lbs+ overweight!

Got my HIIT and Yoga done today. Oh yes, I am the excercise queen!LOL!

Miss Chris
  • Tuesday - walked at lunch again.. but this time with a co-worker - who is in good shape - I walked a lot faster!
  • Sun-Non, my rest day

Mon- 1 hour Yoga

Tues-Gym-50 minute Cardio (20-treadmill, 20-elliptical, 10 bike)and my usual weights

Wed-Yoga 1 hour

Thurs-not a thing

Fri-not a thing!

Sat- Gym-40 minutes Cardio (30 elliptical, 10 bike) usual weights
  • Sunday - Nothing

Monday - 30 minutes aerobics (macarena workout), 20 minutes toning (bone-building, body-shaping)

Tuesday - 30 minutes aerobics (great changes), 30 minutes toning (bone-building, body-shaping)

Wednesday - 30 minutes aerobics (motown moves), 40 minutes yoga (Beginner's Yoga for Dummies)

Thursday - 30 minutes aerobics (March to Fitness), 40 minutes toning (weight training made easier)

Friday - 40 minutes aerobics (sweatin' 1), 40 minutes toning (weight training made easier)

Saturday - Nothing
  • i've been exercising, just not very into it or excited this week. i';m really rundown.

sunday - minna's fat eliminator
    monday - none
    tuesday - minna's emergency workout (cardio part)
  • Off to the gym for my LBWO and 15 min HIIT! I also got 12000 steps in again yesterday.

Miss Chris
  • walked again at lunch