Weekly Weigh-In 10/12/03 - 10/18/03

• Its that time again. Time to jot down the weights for the week. So whether your weigh-in is Monday or Friday you can just come in at anytime of the week and let us know how you've been doing. Good look ladies!!!
  • Its that time already? Good Luck everyone
  • Hello all,
    I finally got down to 162.5!! I never thought I would see that 2 after the six, i did a little victory dance in the bathroom this morning!! I am a day late on the weigh-in, though!! Good luck all!

9/29/03 165
    10/6/03 163.5
    10/14/03 162.5
  • Another pound... yippppeeeee!

9/9 - 179.5
    9/16 - 174
    9/23 - 171
    9/30 - 170.5
    10/6 - 169.0
    10/14 - 168.0
  • Great job on the losses, ladies!! I finally have a BIG loss to report. After starting over with a new plan (Atkins) and new motivation (TOPS) and the help of all of you wonderful ladies, I lost 8.5 pounds this week!! Thanks so much for all of your help and support of getting over this rough spot. I feel like I can really get to my goal now!

9/13: 190
    9/20:190
    10/6: 198
    10/13: 189.5

Take care,
    Jina
  • Wooo hooooo!!!!! WTG Jina! You are on your way down!
  • Jina awesome job! Knew you could do it, keep it up!
  • I'm trying to only weigh 2 times a month, but I had to peek at the club this morning and so far I have maintained. But offical weigh in will be this friday. I'm finally starting to settle into a routine... it's already the 3rd week of school- so hopefully there will be a loss this friday!
  • Good job Lori, Leslie, and Jina!! You three are doing great.

I will weigh later this week

Keep it up ladies!
  • WTG ladies..keep up the great work!!!
  • Everyone, good job for being losers this week. Jina, holy cow!! 8 pounds, that's amazing!!
  • drum roll please.........
    17 oct. 03

195 lbs!
  • Quote:
    Originally posted by sunseeker_ak
    drum roll please.........
    17 oct. 03

195 lbs!

WTG Jamie!!!
  • I'm there! I'm finally there!!!
    Guess what! I'm SO excited!!!
    I weighed in at *195* this morning!!!
    I made Onederland!!!!
    Can't believe I lost 5 pounds in a week, either...that hasn't happened to me since the 2nd week on this journey, way back in July. I'm pretty much floating right now!

Jen
  • Way to go, ladies!! There are some great losses!!