November 2022 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

You're on Page 1 of 15
Go to
  • Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 11,203

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 1

Hebrews 6:10
    For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

What a great reward! Robin had never looked so good. All her months of dieting paid off royally. It was beautiful to see the expressions on people's faces when they saw her. She couldn't wait to go out to show herself off. God had certainly blessed her through the rough time of dieting. There were days when she decided it just wasn't worth it. Now, she could hardly believe she ever had doubts. Looking in the mirror, she even surprised herself. She never thought she'd look this good. When we dedicate ourselves to doing things that are right and good to do, God is sure to bless us and reward us for our labors.

Today's thought: Improvement comes with practice. I can even get good at dieting!
  • Good morning! The antibiotic should help. October sure went by fast. Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😃
  • I am never far just posting daily has not been a strong point lately
    WI - nope not today, halloween candy screamed at me all last night and I gave in to the tune of about 8 mini candy bars
    WO will get started on that in a few minutes. This is week 5 of 12. I missed last Friday so I have to make it up this week.

Our homeless are still there.....but at least they are no longer covering the sidewalk and using our building as an anchor for the tarps. at least today anyway.
    I am afraid stress eating is really wreaking my progress.

I will try and do better this month to post consistently
  • The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
    Good morning! Time to get in gear and make it happen.
  • Exercise
    15 minutes stretching
    27 minutes elliptical
    2 mile walk

Meals (Total 1186 cal)
    Breakfast (380 cal)
    ….Cereal, Morning Summit 3/4 cup (280 cal)
    ….Soy drink, 1 cup (100 cal)

Brunch ( 493cal)
    ….Egg, scrambled w/ olive oil, 2 (212 cal)
    ….Broccoli, 1 cup (31 cal)
    ….Bacon, Veggie strip 2 (60 cal)
    ….Sausage, veggie 1 (40 cal)
    ….Bread, Thomas English Muffin (150 cal)

Lunch (313 cal)
    ….Moku Jerky, Korean barbecue (110 cal)
    ….Chik Pattie, Alpha (170 cal)
    ….Marshmallow, Yummallo (33 cal)

Took it easy on my leg today walking. Ankle starting to bother me too. I don’t know why. I am sure to get a good workout tomorrow shoveling snow. Expect to get 7 more inches of snow tonight.
  • Good evening! Power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. Had supper when I got home. My fitness goals are today have been attained. 😃
  • Hello November,

it's going to be a great month

WO: Went to a flower show, plenty of steps

FOOD: It was a struggle before bed, LOL

Teri, Shrink..waving hello!!

Ciecie..Happy Walking!! Are the leaves gone in your area?

Diana..11,203 steps, that’s awesome!
    Do we want to have a “The Biggest Loser” contest this month?
    Who lose the most percentage of weight gets Gold, Silver and Bronze medals, hahaha.

Nancy..Wow, Week 5 already, good job!! Will the homeless move away when the winter comes?

SinaRose…Nice food journal. Wow, snow already. Where are you in AK?

I’ve only been to southern tip of AK by boat, Juneau, Ketchikan. It was really a great time
  • Hi Everyone!

Yangtzer I think SinaRose did a challenge the other month. I'm ok with having another challenge.

My breakfast and lunch were on plan but my dinner was off plan wince we went out for my DH's birthday. Tomorrow will be on plan. Thursday is the fair and will be off plan. I will be on plan after that. I hope to keep my off plan days in moderation.

No workout to report.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Hey, I think another challenge would be great!!! 😀Count me in, please.

I live in South Central Alaska on the Kenai Peninsula.
  • Good evening to all
    WI not today, candy last night ya know oopsy
    WO yep, I have to do 1 extra day this week to make up for a skipped day last week

Our homeless keep lighting fires, we had to have emergency services come aka..fire department come. I am so afraid this is going to deter the people who are buying the building and back out.

I will cheer on the sidelines for a weight loss challenge. I think my challenge is just going to maintain the next few months
  • Good morning! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Will have breakfast in a few minutes. Will be going to my volunteer job today. 😃
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

My goal will be just to maintain and/or lose water weight. I gained 4 pounds of water weight from yesterday. We went to one of the cook in front of you Japanese steakhouses last night. My DH loves that type of food and that's what he wanted for his birthday. I just hate what all of that sodium does to me.

Steps from yesterday: 5,008

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 2

James 1:2
    My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.

Renee really felt good whenever she had the strength to say no to food that was offered to her. Each time she could refuse eating, it made her feel she'd won a moral victory. Mentally, she kept score. It became a game to see how often she could hold out between defeats. In a strange way, it made her diet enjoyable. She felt she was really accomplishing something that was important. By the end of about four months, Renee was able to defeat just about every temptation that came along. She felt God's pleasure as she grew more able to decline treats. That joy made her diet fly by.

Today's thought: Diets can be fun, especially when they're done!
  • Good afternoon! Power walked to and home from the thrift shop today. Ran errands on the way home. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes.Will 😄
  • Being challenged in life is inevitable. Being defeated is optional.
    Happy Wednesday!!