November 2022 - Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome

You're on Page 5 of 7
Go to
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 10,011

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🌺
  • Hi Everyone!

No workout to report but I have over 10,000 steps from just getting things done at the Thanksgiving luncheon at church.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Power walked to and home from church. Had lunch when I got home. 😁❤️😷🌺

Steps from yesterday: 10,763

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!
  • Good morning! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🌺
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Mall Walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Fell asleep in front of my TV. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷🌺

Steps from yesterday: 8,118

• Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands this morning. Will go for another power walk in a few minutes. 😁🌺😷❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Walking

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone. Will have breakfast in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🌺

Steps from yesterday: 4,614

• Good afternoon! Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. Took the 11:15 bus home. Finished eating lunch a few minutes ago. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷🌺

Happy Thanksgiving, Ciecie! I am Thankful to have you as a check-in buddy! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Steps from yesterday: 7,743