March 2022 - Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 2 of 9
Go to
  • Good morning! Just had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️😷☃️
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: Walking

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Took advantage of the weather yesterday and got a lot of power walking done. Also got a lot done. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷☃️
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 9,089

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁☃️😷❤️
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: 30 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Went for three power walks today. Got everything I needed to do done. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️😷☃️

Steps from yesterday: 7,910

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your week!
  • Good afternoon! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. I have to go back there tomorrow as I wasn’t able to get everything I needed to do there done. Had lunch when I got home. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁☃️😷❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

No workout to report

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Change of plans for later on today. Going to the dentist instead. Watched The Pride of The Yankees on TCM Primetime on Demand. Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁☃️😷❤️

Steps from yesterday: 5,013

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.
  • Good afternoon! Just got home from the dentist. Had a good check up. 😁❤️😷☃️
  • Hi Everyone!

Finally got a workout in.

Check-In: 45 minute walk & JS Total Body Timesaver

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good evening! Power walked to and home from my meeting tonight. Ran errands on the way home. 😁❤️😷☃️