Weight loss Ideas

• I'm new here and I'll love to exchange ideas on how to lose weight.
  • There are some ways to reduce ur weight
    Sometimes based on balance diet
  • Also u can also involve in exercises it will help
  • warm lemon juice without sugar on empty stomach for 14 days. It should be had before breakfast, (atleast 30mins)

Trust me , this helps. Every home have lemon in kitchen, try it and thank me later.
  • What a coincidence that drinking lemon with an empty stomach helped me lost 10 lbs in a week. Its is a natural remedy.
  • Helped me lose weight and change my mind!
    This book is amazing and you can get it for free with the link below! I love this book so much! And if you read it you should let me know if it helps!
    <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdH tml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=pr oduct_link&tracking_id=10065370d-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=17321586 49&asins=1732158649&linkId=04c5b524923a448b97883cc 2aa62f7ed&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_wind ow=true&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_c olor=ffffff">
    </iframe>
  • Hi guys i recommend doing yoga to relieve stress. Also i meditate and work out and have a healthy diet. i just loss 20lbs over these last two weeks
  • Eating a healthey balanced diet by regular exercise
  • Im currently juicing, Ill keep you guys posted!