October 2020 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Last night: Basic Stretches
    This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy!
  • Good morning! Just had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 2 hour swimming and paddling around

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good morning! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

• Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁❤️
  • HI Everyone!

Check-In: no official workout but I stayed busy today and have almost 8,000 steps

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Good night all! Got a lot done today. Went for three power walks today. One was to The Board of Elections Office to vote. It didn’t take me long as there was only one other person ahead of me and two others, a husband and wife, behind me. Had extra time so I power walked to Rite Aid after I was done voting. It was 5:00 when I finished checking out so I quickly walked home and left my purchases there. Then, I power walked to and home from church. I ran errands on the way home. Had supper and watched tv after I got home. 😁❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

• Good morning! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

No workout again. Between church services I made a shrimp pasta salad for Ms. Connie's Birthday party we had after church tonight. Ms. Connie is doing well. She had a scan this past month.

Have a Blessed evening!
  • Went for two power walks today. Did a load of laundry. Put two in the dryer and folded one. Will do the rest tomorrow. 😁❤️
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Ciecie I slept in and got some much needed rest this morning. Good stuff!

Have a Blessed day, stay safe and healthy! Have a great start to your week!
  • Good morning! Diana, I also slept in today. Had breakfast. Folded the second dryer load from yesterday. Put a load in the dryer. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁❤️
  • Hi Everyone!

I need to get back to strength training.

Ciecie Do you do strength training workouts?

Check-In: 50 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!