October 2019 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 7 of 11
Go to
  • Happy Friday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Metabolic Mastery Club: Workout 250 – 10 Minute Anti-Cellulite Workout with #6s x 3.25 rounds
    Justin Stone’s T’ai Chi Chih: Movements 11-15

Make this a fantastic day!
  • good evening! i'm much better today. did 2 miles leslie sansone before i left for work this morning. power walked and ran errands before i punched in. will power walk to and home from supper.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: walking 3 miles

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good night all! power walked to and home from supper. ran an errand on the way home. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
  • Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    YouTube.com: Rebounder Fat Burning Workout For Women Over 50!
    Oxycise! Level Six Workout

Make this a sensational day!
  • good morning! went for two power walks this morning. ran errands both times. will power walk to and home from lunch. will run errands both ways.
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Basic Stretch
    This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!
  • good morning again! it's a beautiful day here. will get a lot done today for sure!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 2 mile walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good night all! went for several power walks today. got everything i had on my to do list done. power walked to and home from church tonight. had supper. watched a local tv show that i enjoy and a movie on hallmark movie channel. hallmark has it's christmas movies on!
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! will have breakfast and go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 45 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!
  • good night all! went for several power walks today. got everything i needed to do today done. watched a couple of christmas movies on hallmark movies and mysteries. will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your week!