Shaping For The Future

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to

• It's Christmas Eve!!! So exciting. Hope you have a Merry Christmas my friend.

We are going to try to take a early walk this morning as long as it is not too rainy out. Then it will be a quick nap before work tonight.

I think my husband and I are in the Christmas spirit this morning. We are both humming Christmas songs. It feels so nice.

Hope you have a fabulous Monday!
  • Have a wonderful Christmas eve! We got a coating of snow this morning and it looks so pretty!

• I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, just like the one you have there now.....Merry Christmas my friend!! Have a great day.
  • Merry Christmas!
  • Lots and lots of food. It never ends. I see I have my work cut out for me in the New Year! By then I will be ready to cut back. My body can't take anymore I will be ready for it.

Have a terrific Wednesday!

• I feel your pain! There was so much food and still lots of cookies and candy left to munch on.

My first weigh-in will be January 5th. It's going to be bad

• I think we will both have some work to do for this New Year. It will be fun working on it together.

I am off for the next couple of days. I hope it is nice out so I can squeeze in a few walks.

Need to unpack a few more boxes in my study area. I have boxes of cords, boxes of pens/pencils, boxes of tape/glue, etc. All those boxes of various sizes help sort things out, but they don't look very nice and they smell after some time. I need to figure something else out.

Hope you have a terrific Thursday!
  • Raining hard here. Guess I'll just chill and watch a movie. And eat cookies

Have a good Friday!
  • It's Saturday and windy, cold, and misty. What?!? I wanted a nice walk this morning. Maybe later.

The year 2018 is almost over. Time to move from the double lumps (8) to a single lump (9) in shapes. It will be hard, but doable in time.

Just relaxing today and not doing anything special. Maybe some housework. Back to work tomorrow. Have a good Saturday.
  • It finally cleared up in the afternoon yesterday. I was lucky enough to get in a 2 hour fast paced walk. It felt so good too to be outside. Prepping my mind and body for the New Year goals. It is going to happen. I just know it. It is exciting just thinking about it. Hope you have a good Sunday.

• The sun was shining here yesterday too. Put away a few outside Christmas decorations before they get frozen in the ground. I made that mistake last year and couldn't get them out until March. Went and did a little shopping for our New Years Eve celebration. I'll need to take a nap if I want to see the ball drop at midnight!
  • It's the last day of 2018. Time sure does fly by. The New Year is less than a day away, counting hours now. I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration!!