July 2018 Daily Exercise Check-In - All types of workouts are welcome here!

You're on Page 3 of 12
Go to
  • Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Weekend!

Last night: Full Body Standing Stretch
    This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!
  • good morning! have the day off from work. will have breakfast and go for a power walk in a few minutes.
  • Happy Friday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    Metabolic Mastery Club: Workout #63 – 10 Minute Lower Body AMRAP with #5s x 4.75 rounds
    Justin Stone’s T’ai Chi Chih: Movements 16-20
    WellBe Meditation: Body Scan

Have a fantastic day and start to your weekend!
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: Kendall Hogan's Body Sculpt w/5's & 8's, omitted abs

https://www.discoverylife.com/tv-sho...star-workouts/

Enjoy your evening!
  • good evening! took the bus to a neighboring community this afternoon to power walk and run errands there. will power walk and run an errand on my way out to dinner tonight.
  • HI Everyone!

I added on: 40 minute outdoor walk

Enjoy your evening!
  • good morning! fell asleep in front of the tv. power walked home from supper tonight. will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning again! just had breakfast a few minutes ago. will go for a power walk and run an errand in a few minutes.
  • Happy Saturday, Everyone!

Check-In:
    YouTube.com: LEGS & BOOTY STRETCHING ROUTINE | How to Foam Roll, Stretch & Get Flexible | MOBILITY
    O! At the Office 2 x3
    WellBe Meditation: Breathing for Relaxation

Have a sensational day and weekend!
  • good afternoon! went on two power walks this morning and ran errands both times. will power walk to lunch in a few minutes.
  • Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 1 hour swim and 30 minutes cleaning the pool with the pool net

I was heading for the gym, but saw a very dark cloud in the distance. I was able to swim for 30 minutes before the storm got to where the gym was. It started thundering but we didn't even get any rain and the wind was blowing. The sky lights/ceiling was open on one side of the pool area. The wind blew a lot of flowers in the pool from a tree. I got out of the pool, put my shoes on, and skimmed the pool to clean up the flowers for 30 minutes. The storm passed and I got back in for 30 more minutes. I was the only one in the pool today so that was nice.

Enjoy your evening!
  • good night! will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. power walked to church tonight. ran an errand on the way there. power walked to dinner after church. power walked home after dinner. my fitness goals for today have been attained.
  • Good Morning, Everyone!

Have a Blessed day!
  • good morning! i'll have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. hung the rugs I washed on Friday night on the line to dry. have my shower and window curtains from the bathroom in the washer now. those will go in the dryer.