60 Pounds Down in a Year!

• Hi! I’ve mainly been a lurker for a while, but I’ve been a member for years and have always been inspired by everyone here. I hope my weight loss helps to inspire you guys. 15 Nov 2016 I was at my heaviest of about 265. I said enough is enough. I was in the Air Force and was pretty fit from running. Four foot surgeries later, I cannot exercise. Add in depression, medical retirement from the military, and a love for food, and you have a huge weight gain I’m 5’8” and weighed 114 lb in 2003. Yes, I’ve had three kids, so my giloal is 140. If you haven’t noticed, I get off track easily. ��
    I cut back in soda, ate a little healthier - but 99% of my weight loss is due to portion control. I was eating so much, and didn’t need to be. Now I just eat less. The loss is slow, but steady. I’m feeling great and not stopping!! I hate BMI, but still use it for milestones, because I go to military doctors and they do. I’m only 9 lb away from being overweight rather than obese, and only 41 lb from the normal range.
    The first pic is 10 Dec 2016 at about 260; the second is 8 Dec 2017 at 204!!

• Wow, you look great! Congratulations!
  • You look amazing. So inspired!
  • wow! Inspirational. You look great!
  • You look amazing!

PS- total respect for the MegaMan T-shirt! haha
  • Quote: Hi! I’ve mainly been a lurker for a while, but I’ve been a member for years and have always been inspired by everyone here. I hope my weight loss helps to inspire you guys. 15 Nov 2016 I was at my heaviest of about 265. I said enough is enough. I was in the Air Force and was pretty fit from running. Four foot surgeries later, I cannot exercise. Add in depression, medical retirement from the military, and a love for food, and you have a huge weight gain I’m 5’8” and weighed 114 lb in 2003. Yes, I’ve had three kids, so my giloal is 140. If you haven’t noticed, I get off track easily. ��
    I cut back in soda, ate a little healthier - but 99% of my weight loss is due to portion control. I was eating so much, and didn’t need to be. Now I just eat less. The loss is slow, but steady. I’m feeling great and not stopping!! I hate BMI, but still use it for milestones, because I go to military doctors and they do. I’m only 9 lb away from being overweight rather than obese, and only 41 lb from the normal range.
    The first pic is 10 Dec 2016 at about 260; the second is 8 Dec 2017 at 204!!
  • Quote: You look amazing!

PS- total respect for the MegaMan T-shirt! haha
    Haha, I didnt catch that. MegaMan is awesome!