Duplications on Chart Phase I?

• Hello all! I am looking at the Phase I chart and mushrooms and spinach are in the unlimited category AND the max 2 cups per meal category??? How can they be both?
  • Mushrooms and spinich are unlimited as long as they are eaten raw, the max 2 cups per meal is for the cooked vegetables. I know because I didn't really get that, kinda like I ignored it ; ). My coach said I may be the only person who can gain weight from eating so many vegatables! ; )
    I hope that helps you out. I'm restarting full force today-this morning I sat with a plate of bacon on the table as I ate my IP pancakes and made it through that temptation! Surely if I can deny myself the bacon I can handle anything!
  • a-ha! thanks and good luck! you can do it!
  • Quote: Mushrooms and spinich are unlimited as long as they are eaten raw, the max 2 cups per meal is for the cooked vegetables. I know because I didn't really get that, kinda like I ignored it ; ). My coach said I may be the only person who can gain weight from eating so many vegatables! ; )
    I hope that helps you out. I'm restarting full force today-this morning I sat with a plate of bacon on the table as I ate my IP pancakes and made it through that temptation! Surely if I can deny myself the bacon I can handle anything!
    My flabber is gasted at your strength!