Winter Leslie Sansone WATP Plus

You're on Page 8 of 34
Go to
  • went for a power walk and ran an errand. will do 2 miles leslie sansone in a few minutes.
  • Sat. cleaning done.
  • 2 miles leslie sansone this afternoon. just went for a power walk.
  • welcome to the group iwantslimming!
  • Goodnight.
  • good night all! my fitness goals for today have been attained. see you in the morning!
  • Day off.
  • good morning! i'll work out and have breakfast in a few minutes.
  • 2 painful miles. Sigh, I am so tired of hurting all the time.
  • My feet only hurt at night..........neuropathy.......but they keep me awake.
  • Update on baby if anyone is curious.

DIL is doing okay so far, her liver enzymes have dropped to within the normal range. I don't know if that means that the issue has resolved itself or not. I wish I was smarter about the condition she has. They are going to induce her this week, so we will have hopefully a healthy baby and mom afterwards. I feel for my DIL, she told me while we were heading to a doctors appointment that she is scared she will die while giving birth. I tried to reassure her as best I could but I know she is still scared. I will be glad when this is all over and mom and baby are home.
    Baby is going to be about 6ish pounds, so not super tiny but still small. I am so scared at the thought of holding her, my babies were big, 9 & 10 pounders so this baby is going to seem like a little doll.
  • tubolard, thanks for the update on your daughter-in-law. will continue to pray for her.
  • 15 min. bodyflex.
  • Interval walk and flexibility walk.
  • 5 min. eliptical.