2017 Weight Watchers Newbies

You're on Page 7 of 7
Go to
  • I re-joined a week ago, going to be doing Wednesday weigh ins as well. I was down 4.2 pounds for my first weigh in. The program has changed a lot since I did it many years ago. I love the app. I had to do it all by hand before! Now I can scan and log, love it! Excited for this journey again
  • Quote: How did your weekend go??
    Thanks for asking. It went great. It helped that I slept in and pretty mush skipped a meal. Also went out with a friend for dinner, choose super healthy sides and brought half of it home for lunch the next day.
  • Hi Everyone!

I'm down 1.6 pounds this week

Weigh in Wednesday was...

Starting Weight Oct. 2014: 323LBS
    Current Weight 04/05/17: 230.2 LBS
    Goal Weight: 180-185 LBS
  • Did anyone get crazy losses their first week? I'm not 10000% sure that I got my starting weight right because it is saying that I lost 6.2 pounds last week. Is this even POSSIBLE?
  • Quote: Did anyone get crazy losses their first week? I'm not 10000% sure that I got my starting weight right because it is saying that I lost 6.2 pounds last week. Is this even POSSIBLE?
    Hello

Yes. My first week I lost 5.6 pounds and my second week I lost 4.2 pounds. It slowed down a bit after week 2, but I am still getting losses of about 1-3 pounds per week.
  • Yes I had 4.2 the first week. Then 0.4 and 0.6. I don't mind slow but a little faster than .xx would be nice lol
  • My name is Keri. I joined WW at the end of April. My starting weight was 214.3 My current weight is 202.2 My first goal was to hit Onederland by July 1st. I'm hoping I can shed that 2.2 lbs by then. I am from the Buffalo NY area. I am always looking for as much motivation as I can get. Follow me on Instagram at doing_it_for_me79 or join my facebook group facebook.com/groups/wwmotivation
  • Hi Everyone. Sorry I've been MIA. Haven't been doing so hot lately... BUT, I'm back... WE GOT THIS!

How is everyone doing???
  • I also started a new lifestyle because my wife said that I am fat.

Tags

weight watchers