Thursday, August 21

• Hi Everyone,

Hope the day is going well. So far so good here.
    Nothing much to report. Tomorrow is Gracie's b-day so after work we'll be having a cup cake (not me ) and singing happy birthday to the old fart.

Today is our company picnic, but I rather go shopping. The food usually isn't that good so I'm not missing much.

Whats shakin ?
  • I am just sitting here waiting for tomorrow. I am not in the mood to be here today. I know alot of it has to do with the fact that Joe is home today out running errands and I want to be doing that too. I know, I am whinning so I will stop now.

Seriously nothing is going on over here today. Thursdays are slow around here.
  • at Leens and Kempy.
    Leens, your little fart-blossom is growing up but please refer to her as a "young fart"! I'm an old fart. Give her a big hug from me and from Auntie Nora.
  • Hi all. I am doing well today. Tomorrow I get weighed and I don't think I will be doing so well.We shall see.Supposed to go out and see a couple of friends today...
    Hope everyone has a great day. *hugs*

Lynnie
  • Hi all.....it is an overcast day here.....yesterday it was raining on & off. I just got up.....I feel like going back to bed. I think I had better go & use my light box today.

Leenie.....how old is your daughter going to be tomorrow?

Not too much going on here today.

April
  • Hello everyone!
    Leens give your little one a big hug! These are the great years for you...when they are still little and in your arms .....how lucky you are!

Hi to everyone! I have had a productive day....up and did a tidy, had some company....now scrapping!

Hope all is well.......will check in later!

Eliz
  • Thanks for the b-day wishes for Grace, she will be 2 years old.... young fart lol.

Hugs !