Good exercises?

• I just started exercising and this is what I do:
    Mon-Fri
    30 mins on exercise bike (idk how to ride a real bike lol)
    and then i do jumping jacks, squats, step ups, donkey kicks and side lying abduction.

on the weekends i do the same except I go on 30 minute walks instead of biking.

I want to start going on 30 minute walks every day a long with bike but I don't have any athletic shoes yet and the weekends are all my feet can handle. i'm currently wearing ballet flats to do all of my exercise (the rest of my shoes are all heels) :C

Anyways, are these exercises solid? What should I add?

I want to do weight training but I will have to start with like smalls weights like dumbbells. Pls recommend some exercises I can do with weights like that or if there's other things like dumbbells I should also use.
  • Sounds solid to me. However you should maybe add some restiance work with barbells and such (but I'm no expert).
  • Add something you enjoy and can keep up doing regularly, so that also includes considerations of cost and location. Those are the main things.
  • Thank you for sharing this but you have to add more exercises that will give you more fitness and strength