300+ And Ready To Try Again....#388

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hey Gals!
    I needed a mental break so I decided to pop in here and visit for a few minutes. I am a little frustrated that I am still at work - I came in early today so I could leave early, but it's 5:30 and I am still sitting at my desk. Oh well, at least this time tomorrow I'll be in FL.

2cute --- I am so happy to hear that you are getting active and having a good time! Your posts sound like you are in such a good mood!!! I can't wait for the get together next year!!!

Pam --- ugh! Airplane seats!!! I will be crammed into them tomorrow. I have 2 flights on sold out planes! Should be fun!!! At least there is less of me than the last time I flew! Good job on the exercise!

Joanne - Please don't let yourself get frustrated. I say that with ease, but I also know how hard it is!!! You lost a pound!!! That is one more on the way to your goal!!! I hope you are able to get things worked out with your meds!!!

Kat --- Sounds like you are having a great time with your children. Where is your daughter going to school? Close to home or is she heading off on her own? We have Bertucci's around us. They have a yummy pasta with chicken and cream sauce. No, not even close to healthy, but yummy! Did you have a chance to look at your calendar for a good Saturday for us to meet?

Soon2bHottie --- WELCOME!!! Glad you decided to stop in! This is a great group of women!!! I can't imagine my days without them. I have found so much inspiration, support and friendship here!

Duckie --- Sorry to hear your computer is acting up!! At least you tried to post --- it's the thought that counts!!

HELLO to anyone else out there reading or posting or lurking!!!

Alright, time for me to wrap things up here and get home to tackle my 'to do' list!!!

Catch ya later!
    Barb
  • STOP!!! Do not post here....follow us to 300+ and ready to try again # 389!!