June Leslie Sansone 2015 plus

You're on Page 9 of 9
Go to
  • Day off I mean. Took a gabapentin so my feet don't hurt but boy am I tired.
  • Hello! So sorry, forgetting to check in! I've worked a lot of hours at school on a project, got paid extra for it so all is good. Tomorrow I drive about 13 hours to visit my mom. Been ru. I got, biking and strength training. But the next two weeks I will be away so probably just running. After a day at my moms I go to NYC to help daughter move in and then go back to my moms to hang out a few more days! Hope everyone is doing well!
  • Sure missed you, Sharon, good to see you again.
  • 5 miles
    20 minutes Low Max w/Cathe
  • 15 min. bodyflex.
  • Light walk, upper body blast, lower body blast, and flexibility walk.
  • 15 min, on the eliptical.
  • 10 min. on the eliptical.
  • hey gang

I did 30 minutes of walking and hand weight exercises this morning.
    I gotta get myself back on track... apparently these new eye drops for glaucoma are kicking my butt! fatigue is a side effect and it really seems to have be down
  • Same with neuropathy and gabapentin. Makes me so tired.
  • 15 min. bodyflex.
  • 5 miles
    20 minutes step w/Cathe
  • Walk and upper body, walk and lower body circuit walk.
  • 5 miles
    20 minutes Cardio Kick
  • Tired
    Quote: Day off I mean. Took a gabapentin so my feet don't hurt but boy am I tired.
    I'm so glad I found your post. I started taking gabapentin a few monts ago because of pain in my feet. I spoke with the doctor last month because I thought it was making me gain weight. We changed the dosage and my feet started hurting again.

Now I notice I'm tired but I wasn't sure it was the gabapentin. Apparently it is. I'm exhausted. I don't want to be tired all the time so we need to have another conversation.