What weight do YOU lose first?

You're on Page 2 of 6
Go to
  • My family noticed my face and arms first, then my butt and my boobs. I personally think it's been about the same all over.
  • I lose in my face and belly first. Most recently, I lost off of my breasts. My thighs have been the hardest place to lose, it's super frustrating!
  • It comes off my tummy and face first.

My arms are last to see a change.
  • I lose my boobs. I've gone from 34B to 36D and will probably end up at 34B again. I'll be sad to see them go
  • Pretty much like SenseAndSensibility explains, I too lose first from my ribcage area. That's why I was so freaked when I one day realized that I actually had quite a bit of fat on my ribs that has never been there. Didn't feel like my body anymore.

The last place to stay fat for me is definitely my thigs. I remember being borderline underweight after an illness and my stomach was perfectly flat, but my thigs were still pretty heavy. Not that I complain, I'm ok with being pear shaped.

I guess I should have been born in the regency era - those dresses would suit my body type perfectly. :P
  • Mine usually goes: 1) back 2) butt and torso 3) limbs (arms and legs) 4) face/neck and boobs

I left out lower stomach because I don't think it will ever go away. Even when I was a lean 125 in early high school, I had a belly there.
  • I lose in my face, my back, and my butt/thighs first. Belly is always last, if it goes at all.
  • I think I lost my face weight and chest first (fiance noticed the chest loss), then odd places like my ribs, back, forearms and fingers.

I would like to lose more on my butt, stomach, calves and upper arms.

I am settled that I will always genetically be pear.

The finger weight was odd (I started at a 4.25 size)....I had to get a temporary ring sizer to keep it on my hand.
  • My face and waist are what I and coworkers noticed thinning first. My butt and thighs are last. Kinda annoying lol used to be the breasts that went first but not a problem now that they've been augmented (yay)
  • I usually feel it from my waist and back first. Then I see it coming off my face arms and shoulders. Tummy, hips and thighs always the last to go......
  • Quote: I lose my boobs. I've gone from 34B to 36D and will probably end up at 34B again. I'll be sad to see them go
    There is a chance they will not melt away first this time!
    When I lost weight year back my boobs went fast. This time... they SO FAR 95+pounds down, they have not gone to far... keep faith lol

I think I am losing it equally throughout my body... as of late I am starting to see the stomach and back come in... I have waited a long time for this to really start showing and I am glad but it seems to be THE hardest part of the journey at this point lol of course the part I want gone the most will be the hardest I will have to work to get lol that's how the story always goes hey!?
  • My back. I don't know how or why. If I had to choose an order it would have been: Face, neck, boobs, arms, belly, thighs, back.
  • My belly first, always. My legs are probably the last to go If I had to pick, it would be arms first - they're my biggest insecurity.
  • My weight loss seems to be different each time. Though I notice in my face and hands first, then my sides (my upper stomach). Today I've noticed my calves look a little slenderer.

I know I've lost weight around my middle because I've added almost a foots worth of new notches to my belt and my shirts are significantly looser. But in the mirror, my stomach still looks the same.
  • Dat first hint of a collarbone! Mmm-mm!