Halfway there--made it to the 50 club!

• I had my weigh-in today and took my watch off, took the plastic YMCA card out of my pocket as well as my handkerchief. Those didn't matter, though, because I had .2 lbs. to spare--I'm now down a total of 50.2 lbs! Yippee!

I love getting WW rewards. My leader hugged me, she gave me a cool pencil, a 50 lb. certificate, a neat sticker, a 50 lb. magnet, and another certificate for meeting my second 10% goal. A pretty darn good day!

Now I've got two weeks of vacation to get through, but this time I'm planning ahead, and my goal is to maintain. And. . .the family and friends I'm seeing had darn well better notice that I've lost 50 lbs.
  • Hey congratulations!! WTG!!!
  • Woo Hoo Sheila! I know the feeling! You got way more stuff at your WW mtg than I got at mine this week...I got a magnet and a star.

You're halfway to your goal! I'm so happy for you! Keep it up! Isn't WW great!
  • YEAH!!! Great job and very inspiring!! Keep up the great work!
  • yay! i just recently made the 50 lb club, too! congrats!
  • Congratulations!!! /happy dance

Stupid question time. I keep hearing people talk about 10% or 50% gone. Is that 10% of your current weight (so it always changes as you lose more), or is it 10% of the total weight you want to lose (so it's always the same number of pounds)?
  • It's 10% of your current weight.

I've posted links to my before/after photos in the progress pics thread. Next stop--100 lbs.!
  • Sheila,

I am so proud of you-congratulations!!!!

I am six pounds away from there myself. Hope to reach it by Labor Day.

Hugs,
    Sherry
  • Congratulations!!! You look great!
  • Congratulations on joining the 50 pound club! Your photos look great! Sounds like you got a lot of cool stuff from your meeting, too I really think those things can help keep you motivated.
  • How did I miss this??

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

WOOO HOOO! You have worked so hard. I am so proud of you!!!
  • Sheila - Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment. You ROCK!
  • that is amazing!!!! you must feel sooooooooooooo good!
  • Congratulations your doing an awesome job.