April Leslie Sansone WAT and more.

You're on Page 8 of 13
Go to
  • Light walk and interval walk.
  • 20 min. bodyflex.
  • Saturday.... walked 60 min of doing food shopping and enjoyed the 70 degree weather!!

Now I must aim on doing 1 hour walking..either indoors or outdoors...It helping my sciatica and am pleased...Today will walk more..

Carol...Great work!!

Enjoy your Sunday all...
  • Day off.
  • 30 minutes walk this late afternoon!

Will try to walk tonight..

Enjoy the evening all!!! :execrise:
  • Biked 41 miles yesterday. Had such a busy day yesterday that I forgot to post.
    Today I got up and ran but wasn't feeling that great so only went 4.3. I donated blood yesterday and I forgot that I had done that. I think that's why I was feeling so weak and still am feeling so. Need to eat and drink more today!
  • Sharon...Wow! 41 miles!! Totally awesome!!
  • I have the hardest time finding this little guy. Sometimes he's on the right and sometimes the left.
  • 15 min. bodyflex.
  • Carol..Well done!!

Did not do much, did about 20 min marching/side steps. I will be using my step meter to aim 5 miles..10,000 steps. not at all in once, build up. I walk slow, brisk pace. Tuesday will be better.
  • Light walk, tummy trimmer, walk, kick, and jab, and flexibility walk.
  • Morning! Slept in and might have strength training after work. Supposed to but may have to pick up DHs car from the shop. I have a dessert social at church tonight, so hoping I can do the strength training!
  • Carol.. Keep it up!!

This afternoon have errands to do..so will get in my walking in..and see about doing indoor walking before bed tonight..I hope..Will check in later..

Happy walking all..
  • hey gang

last week I took a big fall moving some big heavy full trashcans on wheels. my flip flops got twisted up on each other and threw me back onto concrete with the cans on top of me. needless to say I'm sure it was a sight to see and I was sore all over. anyway, didn't get in any walks like that LOL I'm fine now.

this morning I did 2 miles. I used the Walk It Off in 30 days.

hope all is well
    later gater
  • Sharon, what is your target weight?