April Leslie Sansone WAT and more.

You're on Page 12 of 13
Go to
  • Carol...My sciatica is worst first thing in the mornings...Horrible! I do not wish this for no body...Pain in the butt do exist!! Not fun..

Great job that you are doing!!

Check in later..
  • Quote:
    .Pain in the butt do exist!! Not fun..
    Interesting. 15 min bodyflex.
  • 30 min walk this afternoon!!
  • Doin great, Liliann
  • Liliann, I add that sciatica pain only when I was pregnant with my daughter. She was a big baby - 10 pounds, 23". Oh my gosh, I could barely walk - but luckily it was only the last month of pregnancy and then it went away as soon as she was born.

Ran 5.12 miles and did the stretch! Didn't do the Leslie stretch. only because of time constraints. I am slowing down my running - because I want my heart rate to be lower while running so I need to leave a little earlier for time to stretch!
  • Talked to some old friends on the phone last night so didn't exercise. Haven't talked to them in a long time.
  • 35 min walk, brisk this morning..lovely weather here!
  • 15 min walk,slow,brisk this afternoon!

I might do more, but I shall see. Too tired.
  • 3mi. remix.
  • Quote: Talked to some old friends on the phone last night so didn't exercise. Haven't talked to them in a long time.
    Make time for friends!

Ran 3.3 this morning. Overslept a little bit so didn't have time for the length I have been going, but this felt great.
  • Quote:
    this felt great.
    Ahhh.
  • Everyone is doing great..Well done Sharon and Carol!!

Walk 40 min doing mini food shopping this morning!!

I might do indoor walking late this afternoon.

Enjoy your day..
  • 15 min. bodyflex.
  • A new Leslie coming out June 2. Wonder if I can resist it. Ha. Called Tone Every Zone.
  • Light walk, tummy trimmer, and upper body blast.