March Leslie Sansone 2015 plus

You're on Page 8 of 10
Go to
  • Oh. that's 30 mi in one race.
  • hey gang

I did 30 minutes of Tabata this morning.

later gaters
  • Light walk, walk, kick and jab and flexibility walk. I put in tummy trimmer but I was using my dh computer and it didn't play. Mine has been acting up.
  • It snowed her 10 inches last night. Cold today. Sharon, bet your glad for Florida. ha
  • Got tummy trimmer to work.
  • Light walk, walk, kick and jab tummy trimmer and flexibility walk.
  • Lower body blast.
  • Quote: It snowed her 10 inches last night. Cold today. Sharon, bet your glad for Florida. ha
    Oh my goodness!
    Yes it is beautiful right now in FL. We get a few months of good weather!
    Then the brutal summer hits!

Can't remember if I posted yesterday. Ran 5 miles yesterday and did my Leslie stretching with flexibility.
    I have strength training after work today.

Spring break next week!
  • Do you ever get cool summers? We had a pretty mild winter until now. ha
  • 15min. bodyflex.
  • Quote: Do you ever get cool summers? We had a pretty mild winter until now. ha
    No! Summers are unbearable. You pretty much just go from AC at home to car, to work, to car to back home. Pools help! But we don't have one.

Ran 5.5 miles. I didn't have time to do proper Leslie stretching - hope I'm okay! I did a clinic at my running store called Good Form Running. They said I had really good form. This is to prevent injuries.

Tomorrow is last day of school till spring break! We are driving out of town to visit family so not sure how much exercise/posting I will do. But I'll be back on April 2.
  • I have that Bible reading conference this weekend, too, but will try to post though I won't exercise except all the running around at conference.
  • Company at our house since Tues. night and here for 2 weeks from England.
  • Snuck in ten min. on the eliptical. That's what's going to happen for awhile.....sneak exercise in.
  • 10 more min. on eliptical.