Getting Out of The 280s & 270s

You're on Page 17 of 26
Go to
  • I am happy to say I am officially down 35 lbs and am no longer eligible for this group. I am 269.8. See you soon!!
  • Good job Neast. I hope to follow up on you soon.
  • I hope you do too because that thread is dead!! Our stats are so close we should be weight loss buddies!!
  • Sounds good, just keep posting here
  • I just want to say that I'm officially leaving this thread! It's been fun ladies! See you in the 260's! I can't remember the last time I've been this weight, maybe 2 years ago? I'm super excited!
  • Hey everyone!

It has been almost a year since I last logged in on the forum and my how things have changes for the better!

I am full time in school right now studying physics, a momma to a precious baby boy, and wifey to my husband! I have been following the Trim Healthy Mama plan since October and have lost almost 53 pounds! Once I adjusted to being in school full time on top of everything else, I decided to put my focus back into taking care of my health. My husband and I want to have baby number two later this year but I have to get to a healthy weight and have normal blood sugar levels before we start TTC!

I am full force doing the Trim Healthy Mama plan and am going to implement a good weight lifting program for women starting this coming week. I just started playing ultimate frisbee once a week on campus, and plan to also do some yoga, but I figured a good weight lifting program would definitely help my weight loss.

I'm finally in the 270s!!!!! Super excited to watch this next 10 pounds fly!
  • Since it's TOM I may put off weigh in day from Friday to Monday, but I will decide Friday morning. I beasted through my 2nd day of my weight lifting program this morning and I am really loving it! I feel like my head is so much clearer and that I have so much more energy even though I am super sore!

I think sticking with it the full eight weeks is going to leave me very surprised! The only time I won't be able to go to the gym will be over Spring Break but I think I can do an alternative workout that week, like Insanity, and then pick back up the program once classes start back afterward.

Either way, I am really excited about the changes and progress that I am going to see!
  • Hello, anyone out there?

I shall be visiting this group for now, but hopefully not too long (meaning hoping the scale goes down, down, down!!).

Hope to see some fine folks post in this thread. come out, come out, wherever you are!
  • Hi everyone!
    Hi, I'm back. My mom got really sick and I completely abandened my diet.
    I'm back on plan. I'm still plugging away with school, still working, mom is still not well, but, I'm trying again, yet, still to lose weight.
  • Well... I'm almost outta here! Praising God! Whoop Whoop! 270.8 today. Changed my diet to HFLC with IF. It's working and I couldn't be happier!
  • Hey all! I hope that by this time next week I will be into the 260's. I am a calorie counter and have fallen off the wagon so many times.... I just keep picking myself back up.

271.2 ---------------------> soon to be less
  • Hi CatRN! I'm an RN, too! I was trying to get out of this thread, But, it hasn't quite happened, yet. Possibly having a little something to do with my love for salt.
    I have been sneaking in the 260-250 thread to check it out. It's pretty NICE! LOL
  • Oh yes! I love salt too! I hope we will both be in the 260's soon
  • Still here! But, I'm pretty optimistic it won't be too much longer! So close, yet, so far away. LOL
  • Hello friends! My bags are packed and I'm moving on outta here!
    I will see you all on the next thread!
    269.8 (Just barely, I know, but, it is beautiful to me!)