Terrific Tuesday Beach Daily 8/5

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Good Morning All...Actually Good Afternoon All!

Just wanted to say Hi!

I was a bad, bad, bad girl last night with pizza, but I will not allow it to derail me! I am down 1 size and I am finding all sorts of "new" clothes in the back of my closet. Hope you all have a super day!

Whats with this chat stuff? How do you do it?
  • Hi Everyone...
    Well, it's been a rough couple of days.
    I haven't been exactly strict lately, been falling off a bit..
    it all started with a couple of glasses of wine and piece of cake Friday night at my surprise engagement party...

It has made me so aware that sugars really do trigger me..
    I had some syrian bread on Sat, followed by McD's on Sunday, ice cream yesterday and out to dinner last night...and a donut today...

The good thing was that I walked on Sunday night and did weights and 1 mile Walk Away the Pounds tape last night.

I consider this not failure, but a learning process and I WILL get it together and lose this weight...I WILL..I WILL...I WILL....

I will continue to come here and get re-motivated from all of you great people here...

Sorry that I'm babbling, but writing helps me to put things back in order...

Have a great day Chicks!!

Di
  • Good day to everyone! I am hanging in here!

stay the course,
    tina
  • HAPPY FEET,HAPPY FEET!!
    Hey to all u BEACHIN BABES! LADY,ur post just gives me happy feet 2daythanks!! Ph1/d14 &12lbsdown,"no ifs ands r butts about it",except for the red wine slip up hv stayed op w/surprising success Did the Chester walk again 2day,double dose of Viox did not send Bersa packing,went out way to late 2day & it was hotter than a 45mm pistol at a Western Shootout,104 2day!!
    • [*]
    • [*]
    • [*]
  • WELL!! DH (who has been an adjunct English instructor) was hired full-time at a local Community College, and this morning he went and signed the contract.
    We had a celebratory brunch out afterwards, and I managed to stay on track!! Ordered a mushroom omelette with sliced tomato and salad. PRETTY COOL!!! Can't tell you all what a difference this will make in our lives. Fewer classes and more money!! (and full benefits now too!!)

WELCOME!!! To all the newbies.

Gofishin'-CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss!! 12 pounds is FANTASTIC!!!

Di-Everyone slips sometimes. It really is a learning experience. Some things are easier to add back in than otyhers. I had to learn the hard way!!!

sflake-You'll get back on track!!

Sunkist-TOO FUNNY!! I always tell people that I am trying to "get in touch with my inner brat." I think I really need to tame mine too though!!!

Ellis-HEY!! I got up early(er) but my family has been hogging the computer all day!!! We are doing laundry like crazy, and our evening while be a thrill a minute drying session at the laundromat!!!!!

Ruth-Then YOU are the one who put mold in my brand new unopened Ricotta!!!! (Bummer, eh? now I have to take it back!)

Lady-Thanks again for your inspirational post!!!

HEY ALL!!! I appreciate ALL your posts, and wish the best for ALL of you, but I need to get going on the laundry!! See you tomorrow!!!
  • GoFishin~~Congrats on the 12 pound loss.
    WAY TO GO, GAL

Den~~Happy drying

Tina~~Hang in there, you can do it.

Lady~~You were right, today was a Terrific Tuesday
  • Sil-DS13 had a friend over, and we wound up over there drying the laundry!!!
    So what could have been a real bummer wound up being kinda fun! How are you doing?