NEW-What Did You Have For Lunch Today?

You're on Page 13 of 16
Go to
  • Chicken salad with lettuce, rocket, cucumber, onions, pecan and brazilian nuts + olive oil and vinegar.
  • A serving of Italian Sausage and Vegetable Soup from my freezer stash. (I used turkey sausage)
  • Quinoa, chopped tomato, sambal chili paste - Tasty! My 2nd ever dish of quinoa and I'm loving it!
  • Quote: Roasted chicken and vegetable soup. I love this one
    Leftover Roast Chicken Soup with Roasted Vegetables
    Another serving from my freezer stash.
  • Quote: Today I have Chicken cacciatore with mushrooms from the freezer
    Another serving!
  • I had a very small serving of leftover crock pot brown beans and ham....just enough from me getting the "heebie jeebies." I will be having a small snack shortly provided by my school (parent/teacher conferences are tonight), then meeting hubs at local pub for our weekly usual
  • Crockpot Jalapeno Chili from my freezer.
  • Homemade veggie burger with brown rice, beans, mushrooms and cashews; scoop of baba ghanoush, scoop of red pepper spread, cabbage slaw with anchovies, hot pepper sauce
  • Quote: A serving of Italian Sausage and Vegetable Soup from my freezer stash. (I used turkey sausage)
    Another serving from the freezer.
  • Quinoa salad with grapes, chicken and almonds.
  • Leftover spinach/kale enchiladas verdes.
  • Dukan Pizza slices- consisting of low fat/carb bread topped with tomato, mushroom, chicken , arugula and feta cheese.
  • Quote: Leftover spinach/kale enchiladas verdes.
    Same. I'm the only one eating them. My daughter had one on Monday night and wasn't a fan. Neither was I, but I don't hate them as much as she did.
  • White chicken chili from my freezer stash.
  • Leftover chicken pot pie soup from last night's dinner.