NEW-What Did You Have For Dinner Today?

You're on Page 20 of 20
Go to
  • Quote: Munchy I did same thing with my shepherds pie last week on a snow day of work

Tonight we had spinach salad and steak/mushroom pasta w/light creamy sauce
    Awesome, right? I get a huge portion for about 225 calories. Not too shabby

Last night I was busy, so didn't think of dinner until about 10. I made a boca burger with a piece of RF cheese and 17g ketchup. So boring, but takes 2 mins.

Tonight I plan to have broil a chicken/vegetable GF freezer burrito so it's chimichanga style (made them over the weekend) with some light sour cream, jalapenos, cilantro and scallion on top.
  • Quote: Awesome, right? I get a huge portion for about 225 calories. Not too shabby

Last night I was busy, so didn't think of dinner until about 10. I made a boca burger with a piece of RF cheese and 17g ketchup. So boring, but takes 2 mins.

Tonight I plan to have broil a chicken/vegetable GF freezer burrito so it's chimichanga style (made them over the weekend) with some light sour cream, jalapenos, cilantro and scallion on top.
    Totally skipped dinner again last night - this week is insane, but after my super late night tonight I may eat the burrito above.
  • Last night I had for dinner a cold chicken leg & some cold roast potato & pumpkin Veg burgers, turkey franks, roast taters, some veggies, side salad, pickles.
    and the fruit was organic as well plus
    Drink orange juice
  • We have some Broccoli potato cheese soup ready for tonight!
  • My husband ended up making this really good bone-in rubbed chicken thigh (I don't even know what it was) while I made some roasted green beans and coconut rice for the family.

Tonight I'm making some turkey taco salads and I think the little one will probably want "walking tacos" instead.
  • I never made the taco salads because we were running around trying to get the little one ready for a winter camping trip this weekend. I ended up getting her subway and at some point late at night I realized I was hungry and ate a cup of broccoli soup in bed, lol!

I have no idea what the plan is tonight. I have some butternut squash and green beans that I can throw in to roast and maybe some turkey kielbasa. Chances are that my husband will take up the meal tonight so I can label and pack all of my daughter's things.