Have you reached a Mini-Goal! Brag about it here!

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • wow ya'll dont give up
  • Hey Guys
    Stay fit stay healthy
  • Well we need a lot of motivation to be determined everyday to loose weight right...
  • Wow thats great indeed
  • Well i have checked out great videos on youtube too
  • I started my journey on the 1st of July & have already lost 5kg's so I'm very proud of myself. Well done to everybody else
  • Zipper Actually Closes Now
    I have a few pairs of pants that I was still wearing my pregnancy band to help them stay up...I am able to zip them up now and wear them like a normal non-pregnant person!
  • Ive lost about 5 lbs since I started July 25.
  • Thats great work
    Quote: got to under 300 pounds this week !!!!
    Still a long way to go .. . First of my mini goals was loose 15 pounds did that .... This is my second mini goal - go under 300 pounds! Its nice to be in the 200's

little by little and you will be there keep up the good work
  • Didn't really set this as a mini goal, but 40 pounds is making me really happy! Slow loss over a period of years. Intermittent fasting and watching carbs (not Keto, but no refined sugars).
  • La mente es muy poderosa todo empieza en enfocarse y tener fuerza de voluntad, pensando un día a la vez, ejemplo: hoy voy a comenzar con hacer un ayuno, haslo de noche en horas de que vas a estar durmiendo u ocupado para que pueda comenzar sin problema.
  • Congratulations all, looks like this thread doesn't have much life to it anymore but just want to brag about making it to my fifth day in a row without binge eating. I'm not diagnosed but fit the criteria for binge eating disorder (I think my psychiatrist doesn't think it useful to diagnose me with this for some reason?) but anyway had been on a bender for nearly a month and binging at least every other day. Now down about four pounds from four and a half days ago. Baby steps right?
  • Super Kudos, LadyBinger, for your streak of five days.

Yep, I like your "Baby steps right?"
  • Still at it
    I lost 46lbs (feels good to actually write that)
    Not there yet though. Still have another 13lbs to goal.
    Joined for motivation and support.
    Already loving the content in this forum. So many success stories. Can't wait to be one too.
  • Not yet but I am on my way.