Oct. watp Leslie Sanone

You're on Page 7 of 11
Go to
  • Bike riding again to today! Weather continues to be great.
  • Sharon, is there any reason I shouldn't do the eliptical? My husband and son, age 39, think I'm nuts not to keep trying.
  • Quote: Sharon, is there any reason I shouldn't do the eliptical? My husband and son, age 39, think I'm nuts not to keep trying.
    I don't know, but I guess there is no harm in trying! Maybe just take it slower than the last time? But then again it is whatever you want to do and Leslie works for you!

Did 31 mins jogging, then the usual cool down, stretch.
  • 3mi remix.
  • 20 min. bodyflex.
  • Jogged again today. Also planked firat, which I keep forgetting to do. Then stretched with Leslie. Since I've been doing that mini walk flexibility walk almost every day I know her lines by heart.lol. I really should so that after biking as well because it is an excellent stretching video.

I usually don't run 2 days in a row but my schedule is going to have to be changed because the college class is going to be in Thursday's starting next week so I'm playing around with a new schedule this week.
  • Quote:
    Also planked firat, which I keep forgetting to do.
    Me, too.
  • Fun walk mini walk.
  • 20 min. bodyflex.
  • Missing Cathy, Terra. Tubolard, Annie, and others who used to post.
  • Quote: Missing Cathy, Terra. Tubolard, Annie, and others who used to post.
    Yes, hope everyone is okay!

Morning off but strength training after school. Not crazy about it, but had to rearrange the week so I have strength training today and tomorrow.
  • Advanced walk.
  • 20 min. bodyflex.
  • 32 min jog, followed by flexibility walk. I have strength training after school again today and we are working on quads and abs so I didn't plank!