Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-07-2014, 09:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/167/131

Height: 5"2

Smile Halfway there:

Want to share how happy I am with the current program I am on. I wish someone would have told me when I started in June how amazing I would feel in such a small amount of time. I have lost 30 pounds. Renewed energy, renewed body but more than all of that renewed spirit!! I have spent a lifetime on different weight loss programs, never quite reaching my goal. This time is different I actually not just think I will reach my goal I know I will. My coach was so great, that I decided to follow in her footsteps and become one myself. I love talking to my clients, inspiring each other and helping them feel as good as I do. Sometimes some of them "fall off the wagon" when this happens that is the time I feel that having a health coach is more important than at the beginning, because I refuse to let my clients throw in the towel. Anyway, I am just over the moon with this program and wanted to share. Thanks. I love meeting new friends, here is my Facebook page if any of you are interested in interacting. https://www.facebook.com/lbogash
aurorastorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 01:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 432/180/200

Height: 5'11

Welcome and congrats on your progress.
TheSatinPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote