July WATP Leslie Sansone

You're on Page 1 of 12
Go to
  • Good morning.
  • Good morning!
    I walked 3.6 miles today. Jogged a little, although it is more like a boosted walk from Leslie. My DS told me about an app for iphone called Endomondo so I started using that to track the distance. It is pretty cool. That along with my Polar Heart Rate monitor! I feel like quite the techno geek walking around. The heart rate monitor just tells you your BPM and I am trying to keep it from 65-75 although it keeps going up to 100 or more when I jog, so I finally figured out I have to do a real slow jog. Like those old men you see jogging so slow. That's me. Except I'm not an old man.
  • 2mi of 3mi remix. Still tired.
  • Quote:
    I feel like quite the techno geek
    I'm not!
  • hey gang

I did 2 miles this morning. I used the Walk It Off in 30 Days dvd.

Yesterday I started doing this 30 day Squat Challenge
    http://www.viaprive.com/2013/06/03/b...uat-challenge/
    but I started with 20 bec no way can I start at 50 LOL

so yesterday I did 20, today I will do 25 and add 5 each day. don't know if i'll take every 4th day off like the chart or not. I will decide when I get to day 4.

I'm also stepping up onto a 12 inch plastic kitchen step/stool thing every day. just trying to strengthen my jiggly upper legs, so I'm just doing the same number of steps as squats.
  • Quote:
    I'm also stepping up onto a 12 inch plastic kitchen step/stool thing every day.
    How does that help your arms?
  • 3.5 mile walk outside. It was only 56 degrees this am when I left!
  • 3mi remix.
  • hey carol... it doesn't help my arms at all... im working on my jiggly legs (thighs) with those moves
  • Ha! I don[t think about jiggly legs.....It's my jiggly arms.
  • One mile of the 3 mi party. I had to get the 3mi remix out of the computer but that's my favorite one.
  • Tuesday: 2 mile walk and wii med legs.
    I hate lunges. Have I ever said that before? I oopsed and did medium legs instead of easy. Ow (amazing what a few extra reps will do) so I didn't work out today. I hurt so badly I was scared to workout and hurt myself further but I will be back into it tomorrow.
  • Quote:
    I hurt so badly I was scared to workout and hurt myself further
    I know that feeling.
  • Quote: Tuesday: 2 mile walk and wii med legs.
    I hate lunges. Have I ever said that before? I oopsed and did medium legs instead of easy. Ow (amazing what a few extra reps will do) so I didn't work out today. I hurt so badly I was scared to workout and hurt myself further but I will be back into it tomorrow.
    Yep, I'm not liking lunges either. But apparently we need to have strong quads which lunges help. Read that, so not an expert.
  • Good morning.