Woo Hoo!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well I kept in my head all weekend that I wanted to be PROUD at my meeting today, and it WORKED.

Week One 7.8 lbs lost!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!

And that's with a bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, and wedding this weekend too, so go me!

Sorry just had to brag.

to all of you, I couldn't have done it without you guys supporting me
  • Wow!! That's incredible, especially in the face of all those challenges. You done yourself proud, girl! Brag away--you deserve it!
  • Way to go! Keep up the good work.
  • Hey Beth Anne!

Great work! You have a right to brag!
  • oh beth anne... this is just the best news ever!!!! what a fabulous new beginning!!!!
  • Fantastic, Bethanne! We're so proud of you!!!!

Great job1
    Sherry
  • That's wonderful! You have every right to be proud of yourself! Remember your triumph today. Write it down and savor it.

Then, when you have a down day, remember how it feels when you succeed. Keep on keeping on!

/salute
  • Beth Anne, You are amazing!!! You had so many activities this weekend, and you were around so much temptation, but you kept your goal in mind and did such a great job. You should definitely be really proud of yourself and of course you should brag!!!

Keep up the great work! I'm so proud of you!
  • Congrats!!! You deserve it!!!!

• That is amazing. You are an inspiration to all with challenging events coming up.

Congrats! I've never lost that much in one week at a WW meeting EVER!
  • Wow! That's great!
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ROCK!
    Too old to come up with a cheer ;-)
    Miss Chris
  • Doesnt it feel great to know you can overcome the fear of family functions and still lose?
  • Woooo Hooooo right back atcha BA. Good Job!
  • Way to go, girlie! Keep up the great work!