My first mini goal!

• I reached my first mini goal of losing my first 5 pounds!!!!!!! It's not much, but it's my start!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Don't discredit your achievements. It takes a lot of effort to lose even a single pound. It is amazing, and totally awesome!
  • Every lb counts and each one is worth its credit. Congrats on your progress.
  • Congratulations!!!! A small milestone accomplished. Get where you want, and stay determined.
  • Its a great start. Don't stop now.
  • Congrats on your first (of many) mini goal!
  • Thanks everyone! I would like to say that my second mini goal has been accomplished: I have continually been going to the gym and working out for nearly a month now. I'm so very very proud of this because I have always said I would work out and after a week I'd get lazy and stop going. This time around I LOVE my time at the gym and I think that is what has made the difference.
  • Great job on the weight loss and going to the gym!
  • I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks, I have decided to forget the total amount of pounds to loose and focus on 10 pounds goals.
  • congratulations on your success.
    Every single lbs lost counts....keep losing..... the pounds....
  • Every single tiny mini pound and inch loss counts. Congratulations.
  • I have set my first mini-goal to lose 30 pounds in 6 months which would be November 6 I weighted 327 on May the 7 I have lost 11 pounds so far.

• I like the idea of mini 10lbs goals. That is such a great idea.

I did just accomplish another mini goal which was to find a pair of pants that were comfortable. By this I mean a pair of regular pants, button and zipper. I've mainly been wearing stretchy pants/maternity pants because I'm not able to fit into any of my pre pregnancy pants. I bought a pair of size 18 shorts. Just last week I couldn't fit into a size 18. I bought one pair to celebrate. Mainly because they were already a bit big, but I haven't lost enough to get into a size 16. I'm very happy with my progress so far!
  • congratulations with accomplishing another mini goal!! I understand you so well in this question with pants((( My main goal connected with pants)) i want to wear those pants i used to wear 3 years ago but never wore)))
    Well done with your progress!! keep going and never stop!! Good luck;-)